Customer reviews

on 26 July 2017
My husband was very pleased with these gloves
on 4 July 2017
Exactly as described.
on 20 July 2017
I have tried and tested many different makes of fingerless gloves and these are by far the best for a working environment
on 6 August 2017
Can't fault them
on 28 January 2016
very good.
on 5 March 2015
Brilliant, don`t know how I managed with out them.
on 13 December 2011
I bought a pair of these in May 2010 from B&Q. I liked the comfort and fit of the gloves in the shop and thought they were worth a try, though a bit pricey at £26.28.

Unfortunately I mislaid them recently and I can't wait any more hoping they will turn up; so I'm getting another pair, albeit at the better value price of £18.25 on Amazon.

I used the original pair intermittently for odd jobs outside, in the garden/allotment and in the workshop, both for manual work and with power tools. Probably on average for a day a week for 18 months and they were in reasonable condition when mislaid.

I also have a pair of DeWalt FRAMER Fingerless Framers Gloves - Black / Yellow (which I have not mislaid) and these, though good, are not as comfortable or tough as the Performance 4's.

I believe they only come in one size which is large. I don't think I have large hands and they fit me perfectly so if you do have large hands they may be a touch tight and difficult to put on/take off.

Most gloves I have bought, previous to either of the DeWalt's, have been fairly cheap (circa £5) non-branded work gloves or gardening gloves and invariably these have only lasted a few months before falling apart or wearing out with holes (admittedly they were not fingerless). They were also typically poorly fitting (loose) and therefore uncomfortable.
on 16 April 2013
Have had some of these before and they are brilliant as work gloves as being fingerless you can still do fiddly work with them on. Arrived quickly as I would not hesitate to recommend them.
on 21 July 2013
Recieved gloves in time specified - however when in use the bottom of the gloves appeared to come away from the main body of gloves. finishing was poor indeed. wont be buying these again.
on 24 August 2015
I'd love to say these gloves were a good purchase but I'm really not sure they were. While the palms and all the material is of good quality and seems very strong the stitching leaves a lot to be desired. The wrist band started the become untstitched after a day of medium to heavy use and the section of sweat absorbant material on the thumb has started to unstitch itself. Hopefully the ones I purchased were just part of a faulty batch but I wouldn't recommend going by my experience.

See one answered question