on 17 June 2008
These are the most versatile shoes I've bought in ages (and I buy a lot of shoes). I find it difficult to find boots and shoes that fit really well as I have high arches and slim ankles but my feet are broad at the base of my toes (I can't wear pull on boots without them feeling like sloppy wellies and it makes finding well fitting court shoes a nightmare). However thanks to the guys and gals at Fly and their superb designs, I have atleast 2 pairs of shoes (yes, I bought the dark brown and the matt black pair) I can rely on to go with anything. They look great with jeans or skirts. They work just as well for weekends as for work. The platform sole is not so heavy that it pulls the shoe off your foot as you walk and neither is it too spongey. The leather uppers are good, firm hide that will be durable and keep its shape well. They are snug on the foot which I particularly like having got used to well fitting shoes during my tap dancing days. All in all well worth the money even if you have to get them full price.
on 12 August 2014
If only I could get them on properly! I have always bought size 4/37 Fly shoes/sandals/boots. I thought these were an exceptionally good price and along with a couple of other pairs of Fly shoes and a pair of boots bought them. Was excited when they arrived (shoes and I are like kiddie in a sweet shop) and started to try on straight away. They look great in Pistachio. However when I tried to get them on it was a real struggle, to the point that they were really hurting. I know if I really pushed I could have got them on but I could feel the pointed v front digging into my foot and thought that there was no way they were going to be comfortable if I were to succeed. I know leather does 'give' but I am not prepared to risk that even if I could get them on. As they are 'slip ons' I think a 5 would be too big and start to slip after a while. I think if you are have a small narrow size 4 foot then they would fit really nicely.
on 24 May 2008
Fantastic. I love Fly shoes. Very well made and comfy. Got these half price and well worth the money. They are comfortable and stylish. Definately buy these shoes.
on 17 July 2013
Have wanted this shoe since I tried it on at John Lewis some time ago - but wasn't prepared to pay the £80 price tag. The shoe is well made and feels very comfy.
on 14 October 2014
I have 5 pairs of fly shoes and this pair is just as good as the others, they fit really well and the colour is a bright red but they look good enough to wear with jeans or to work!
Great buy
on 10 January 2013
My wife loved these shoes.
on 10 April 2013
Great wedge heel makes this a comfy, but stylish shoe; plus a great price from Amazon. Only wish is was a bit lighter, but not a deal breaking issue. Found the size 5 a perfect fit (usually wear a 5 and a half). Now that I'm sure of my size, I can see myself ordering more Fly London shoes!
on 16 August 2013
Gorgeous shoes...flexible and versatile for any terrain including riding a road bike! If shoes come out too small because these are on offer and the bigger sizes aren't then put them in the freezer with a bag of water inside and they come out perfect. I've done this with a size 6 and I am normally a 7 and they are brilliant. Don't wear anything else.
on 23 April 2013
I have loved these shoes since I first saw them a year ago in a shop, where I didn't buy them because, although I am usually a UK 5, they were too big and the shop didn't have a smaller size. When I saw this wonderful colour on Amazon, I decided to buy them - in a size 4. Sadly, these were definitely too small and I had to return them. So I conclude that Fly hasn't quite sorted out its sizing - a great pity, as I still think they look lovely (and would, I think, have been really comfortable if they had fitted).
on 28 January 2013
Just received my fly yaz wedges in patent red. I am a standard uk 7 but ordered size 6 as other reviews stated they run slightly large. The size 6 is a perfect fit for me, and the colour a rich blood red, which i love! They seem very comfortable and to be honest don,t want to take them off! Super bargain at £25, thanks Amazon!!!