Customer reviews

on 10 March 2008
This product is great! We've always loved grobags and other sleeping bags and even though our son is older these are better than having blankets. With this one it has slits so it can be used when in buggy or carseat - really handy when travelling or out of an evening with toddler.
on 23 October 2009
I absolutely adore Grobags & will not have a bad word said against them! I was surprised to read the previous review that suggested they are fiddly and that the zip down the front is a bad idea. My son is 15 months old and is just growing out of his 6-18 month Grobags (I'm sure most 6-18 month Grobags would normally fit babies up to 18 months, mine is growing out of his slightly early because he's rediculously tall!) and one of his current Grobags has a zip down the side, which is proving difficult as he gets older and tries to turn over as soon as he's put on his back. The zip down the front is not a problem for younger or older babies, just lie the Grobag flat, lie the baby on the Grobag, but his/her arms legs in and then zip it up!

The design is great and definitely unisex, which is useful if you're planning on having more kids or giving the Grobag to other family members - they wash really well and don't go bobbly or lose their colour on a 40 degree wash.

Babies tend to kick their covers off as they get older and I was confused by the amount of blankets to use for what temperature when my son was little, so the Grobag really helps.
on 3 July 2009
I love grobag sleeping bags, they are well designed, good quality cotton and zip, and come with a room thermometer and instructions to make sure your baby is always sleeping with the right clothes on. This sleeping bag in particular is great because it has a hole at the back (at legs level), which allows to attach baby in the pram or car seat. Brilliant when baby is sleeping and you need to go, but don't want to wake him/her up.
Bubble print is quite cute too, background is cream (not white), so doesn't look dirty even when baby was a bit sick on it. In fact, I love it so much that I bought 2 so that I always have a clean one. I have been using the 6-18 month one since my baby was 4 month and size was fine.
VINE VOICEon 7 August 2010
There's so many different types of cheaper baby sleeping bags on the market but Grobags are definitely worth the extra money. We have used them since our baby was born, not least because of the peace of mind that comes from knowing they were designed in connection with the Foundation for the Study of Infant Deaths.

This travel type are especially good. They are like the standard bag but with an added a two-way zip and a small Velcro slit in the back, so that a five-point harness can be fitted safely through the bag itself and can be secured closed when not in use. It's brilliant for use in the car. For example, when we have taken our daughter swimming we put her in the sleeping bag and then in the car seat. When we get home, we just undo the velcro slit and lift her straight into her cot from her car seat. She stays cosy and, if we're lucky, asleep!

We have had three bags from the Grobag range and all have washed and tumbled well (although there was a tiny bit of pilling with the 2.5 tog).

I have given it 4 rather than 5 stars because the top part of the two-way zip is rather fiddly.
on 11 February 2009
This one does what it claims to do. A bit annoying with the reversed zipper, since my daughter doesn't try to open the bag, but I suppose that is a brilliant feature for the babies who do. I recommend it.
on 2 January 2010
This product is as described and our daughter is very happy in it. It is also good for transporting babies without disturbing them too much.
on 14 June 2010
very pleased with it - took me a while to work out how it worked but that's more user issues than product! Would recommend
on 5 September 2014
Very useful and perfect for travelling.