on 4 May 2017
Excellent strictly confidential recommended again
on 16 June 2016
Very Good!
on 18 March 2016
Loved it! And perfect condition!
on 30 June 2016
Compelling viewing, must watch as I do not want to spoil the twists and turns and spoil your viewing pleasure.
on 7 June 2015
Ok
on 12 January 2015
Good :)
on 5 February 2014
I've never written a review before, but thought I'd give it a go!
I bought this DVD as it sounded like the kind of British drama that I usually enjoy. The fact that it had Suranne Jones in it also helped with my decision! Unfortunately, I was very disappointed with it..... I watched the first 2 episodes back to back thinking it was bound to get better, but I never got round to watching any further as I was totally disinterested in the characters and what was going to happen next!
I also couldn't decide whether it was meant to be a comedy or a drama..... It certainly didn't hold my attention! Perhaps I will change my mind if or when I get round to watching the remainder of the episodes!
on 8 April 2013
Excellent story thouroughly enjoyable and an easy watch. i never watched it when it was on TV but Suranne Jones is very good in it
on 16 April 2014
This was not one of my favourite Suranne Jones efforts.
She is always good but maybe I prefer her in a more serious role.
on 4 January 2013
I must admit I'm partial to actress Suranne Jones, she's wonderful. The screenplay is original set in this sex therapists' environment(not the inevitable cops') and the drama remains intense throughout the FIVE episodes(not 6! because 5 and 6 are identitcal, Idon't know what happened)