Size: 25 cm (10 inches)|Change

on 27 September 2016
I ordered this Master Class Non-Stick Deep Round Cake Tin With Loose Base, 20 cm (8") by KitchenCraft based on the good reviews on amazon. I was looking for a smaller baking tin to create higher cakes with the same amount of dough.

The Master Class Non-Stick Deep Round Cake Tin by KitchenCraft:
- Available in several sizes (10 cm/4 inch up to 30cm/12inch) – I decided for 20cm/8inch
- Loose Base helps to easily remove the cake from the tin and to wash it afterwards
- Tin feels like high quality (BPA and PTFE-free)
- Comes with a guarantee (Master Class's 20 year guarantee, as well as a five year non-stick guarantee)

The product came within the next day (thanks to amazon prime). I am very happy with my purchase and I would highly recommend it to anyone who likes baking and is looking for a good, sturdy baking tin.

If you have any questions, please just leave a comment and I would be more than happy to reply.
review image
on 31 March 2017
WOW I wanted a bigger cake tin for a long time and I did not think I could get bigger than 8'' but I did and not only got bigger but better and none stick as well. It is nice and heavy and is good for 20 years they say but I am afraid I will not be around then unless I live to 103 years old still near that will not be too bad and I shall have made many cakes by then. It came very quick but so it should for the post and packing Amazon charge.Just same. Still I would buy from this seller again. A wonderful baking tin.
on 5 May 2017
Click Yes if you found this helpful to your purchase decision. or ask questions.

In short - seems to be a good quality non stick 7 inch baking tin with a removeable base.

will be making cheese cake this weekend - so will report if it will leak or not.

otherwise, it seems very good. the base is very solid and heavy. the tin itself feels a little light in comparison, but that's ok i think.

PS: this fits perfectly in my Instant Pot on its trivet if you're thinking about an IP cheese cake!

defo recommend.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 29 July 2015
Beautiful high quality cake tin, much better than anything I have seen in the shops even for much more money. I have to bake a lot as I have a dairy and soya allergic daughter and I find this 6 inch size good for everyday large cakes.The tin is heavy and the non stick seems to be high quality. It's stood up to frequent, almost daily use for a couple of months now and it still looks brand new. I've had quite a few family members order one for themselves upon seeing it. I would look for this make again.
on 24 January 2017
I like this form for baking! The coating is really non-stick and excellent quality of baking! This size (15 сm) is universal! Now I can make my favorite cheesecakes and different cakes! At the photos - the blueberry cheesecake and the sweetcherry cakes.
review image review image review image
on 27 March 2017
Bought for making pork pies & the like at home - these are perfect family size and I am very happy with the tins I purchased. Certainly up to the job at hand and have seen no deteriation in the non-stick coating.
on 10 March 2017
I have bought 4 of these in total. Very well made solid tins. Great for Pork Pies. Highly recommend.
on 8 May 2017
Always important to use the right size tin for the given recipe and I was missing this one. Would recommend.
on 19 August 2013
These tins are excellent, heavy duty tins ensuring the cakes cook evenly, thinner tins burn the cake or part cook. The Master Class range are hard wearing and have a long guarantee. Definitely recommend this range of bakeware.
on 5 March 2017
A first class product in every way, delivered quickly and securely.