on 20 October 2015
May 2017
I have used the Aroma Brown Filter now for a couple of years, I like the double seal along the edge, and I certainly have had no split filter cones. I marked the selection in my wish list and annotated Aroma Brown so could go straight back to it. Plan worked well straight to the item. Pretty box it is in as well nice enough to stand out on the worktop.
I ordered 2 boxes as per usual, and received 5 boxes of 40 paper filters by Unifit, (not pretty boxes) ok so it adds up to 200 same as order, but they do not feel the same quality and only have one set of crimping around the edge. I have not used yet they might be okay but as far as I was concerned they were not what I ordered.
I went back to the item listing to have a look, had I ordered the correct thing, and found that if you order 1 box the Aroma Brown picture is there so one would expect Aroma Brown, order 2 boxes and the picture changes to just a pile of filters, so next time I will have to make 2 separate orders to get Aroma Brown. I wanted to email EK Supplies and ask the question, but could not find address.
November 16 Aroma Brown filter Good quality have used a good few now and there has been no splits. I prefer the unbleached as I love my coffee and think this gives a better flavour with no adulteration by the bleaching process.
on 5 June 2017
I usually use Melita filters but I thought I'd give these a go as I ran out, these were a good price and I could get them delivered the next day. I use them to filter cold brew coffee and they are excellent for my needs, staying intact, filter well and do the job they were intended for. I'm happy with them and will be buying them again when I've worked my way through the 100.

Just to note, I was expecting 'Aroma Brown' brand to turn up but I received 'If You Care' brand instead.
review image
on 14 January 2018
Not sure what happened to these but they’re faulty. For some reason when the water is poured over the paper splits at the base allowingbthe coffee to just pour into the cup. It’s happened now at least fifteen times if not more. Just a waste really. They were great before maybe just a bad batch!
on 2 July 2017
I think these might have gone up in price since I bought them, but I can report that I have been using them for months and they do exactly what you want coffee filter papers to do - they fit perfectly in my machine, they hold back all non-dissolved particles and not a single one of them has split or been defective in any way - all-in-all an excellent buy.
on 27 July 2017
These work well in my coffee filter machine. They are made of reasonably thick paper and it's easy to lift out afterwards and put straight into food recycling bin. I did have to change to a finer grind on my bean grinder, as the coffee was initially to light and sweet for me, compared to using a mesh filter.
on 26 July 2017
Ordered 2 packs of 100 and received 2 packs but after the first pack ran out quickly I checked the 2nd pack and it only contained 50 papers not 100.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 17 December 2017
These are excellent value. Pack of 100 at less than I usually pay for 40 in a brand name.

They are more green too in that they are unbleached. The filters are thick but work as well as any I have used and being thick they have not folded or broken up like some of the cheaper filters.

All in all, very pleased.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 18 January 2016
These arrived quickly and well packaged, and are in an easy to use packag keeping them stored and tidied, but easy to access and remove just 1 filter at a time.

The size 4 fits perfectly into the Andrew James coffee maker.

I have used them several times now, none have broken or split when wet and there were no drips of water when carrying it from the coffee maker to the bin.

I am very happy with these coffee filters and will definately be re-ordering when my supplyy runs low.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 16 August 2017
Work well.

Remember to fold the sealed edge over, that way they sit better in basket.

I always run some cold water through before putting coffee in, to get rid of any papery taste
on 5 October 2017
Arrived quickly and did just the job, a big pack so they will last a long time. There isn't really a lot else can you say other than quality fine, arrived quickly, as expected.