Style Name: Beige-Oven Gloves|Change

on 18 April 2011
These oven gloves are worth their weight in gold. I have purchased oven gloves in the past with pretty designs, only to find that when I lift a dish out of the oven I nearly end up burning my fingers. These are strong, plain and do their job.
on 3 September 2012
These are good value, effective oven gloves. However on washing them for the first time, in accordance with the manufacturers instructions, they shrunk (at only 40 degrees celsius) to the point where they are now only useable by my wife who has smaller hands. They still do the job, but they are not quite as dextrous as they were before washing.

To sum up, not a bad product, just be aware that they may shrink a bit with washing.
on 28 August 2011
Plain and simple they may be, but these gloves are great value, better than any others I've owned, and actually look nice hanging on the oven- a bit minimalistic even compared to the previous flowery pair!
on 27 May 2011
This item has exceeded the criteria in which it has to work. It is an excellnet product. Would definetly reccomend.
on 26 June 2011
These heavy duty oven gloves are just what I've been looking for and at a very reasonable price. ( including postage ) Some thinner excuses for oven gloves are much more expensive. Good old fashioned design that does the job it was intended to do.
on 21 August 2011
These oven gloves are exactly what I wanted. I tried to save money by getting cheap ones but I ended up with burned fingers. These ones, however, seem to be completely heat proof. I can take things out of the oven and faff about trying to work out where to put them down, and nothing but the faintest warmth comes through onto my hands. They're just what I wanted, and good value.
on 25 November 2011
These aren't the prettiest oven gloves out there, but they do the job perfectly and are easy to throw in the wash. Would definitely repurchase and recommend to others.
on 20 August 2011
this product is well made with good heat isolation property the only problem is the glove size is a bit small for my hands so once im in i can not move much.but not so bad for the wifes tiny hands.
on 16 March 2013
These oven gloves are very good value for money. They are soft, flexible and have a loop of fabric by which you can hang them when not in use. I was hoping the trim was green as it appeared on my monitor when I placed my order, but actually it is a soft grey colour. I will upload a picture or two to give a better impression of the colour.
review image review image
on 22 December 2016
My third set. At this price I don't bother washing. The absolute best oven gloves I've used. Most other gloves still don't let you handle red hot Pyrex but these do. They're also very soft and thin enough to feel what you're holding