on 27 December 2010
I bought this whisk primarily so I could make scrambled eggs in a non-stick pan, saving time when washing up. Exciting and exotic, I know. However, it does its job just fine, and isn't just limited to scrambled eggs - you can make all sorts of whisk-based cuisine.

The only thing I wasn't expecting, which was my fault for not reading the description, was how big it is - it's quite a large whisk, which does give it a good grip, but can also make it difficult to balance in places, and it may be a bit big to use in smaller containers. But then, how much whisking are you really going to be doing in smaller containers?

So, in summary (as if a review of this size needs a summary), it's a decent whisk, it feels comfortable in your hand, but it's also quite large.
on 19 December 2009
I bought this product because I was looking for a whisk that would not scratch my non-stick pots/pans. It works well and is good value for money. The shape is different from other whisks I've used, so I was a bit hesitant about that. However, it doesn't make a difference and actually stores better because of the design. Would definitely recommend this product to a friend!
on 17 November 2015
Medium sized whisk. Not totally flat, but like a normal whisk that has been bissected in half. The handle isn't straight, and has a slight curve which makes using it seem awkward and unusual at first.
I like the flat design as it makes cleaning it easier than a typical whisk, however with use with thick mixes it doesn't feel particularly strong and because the whisk isn't one singular piece of plastic but a series of parts connected, and over time the black section of the handle has separated from the shiny silver in the middle of the whisk.
on 4 December 2013
I thought it would be more flexible material. The nylon is a little bit to stiff to be used for proper whisking. Also the finish of the whisk blades is not so good. There are tiny pieces of material you first have to scrape off, before using it with food products. Otherwise you will get little pieces of black nylon in your food.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 5 February 2012
Solid, stylish, practical kitchen utensils. I purchased the full range of master class utensils and am very pleased with them. All of them, and including this item, are solidly constructed, stain proof and stylish. They come with easy-grip handles, hanging hooks, and rigid nylon bodies with stylish silver-coloured plastic trim, and are dishwasher safe. After my previous mish-mashed collection of utensils, it is very pleasant having such a consistent collection of quality kitchen utensils to hand.
on 31 July 2011
I have been looking for a whisk which would not scratch my non-stick pans and have often wondered why all the whisks I have seen were metal when non-stick pans have been around for years. I was thrilled when I saw this and ordered it immediately. I used it for the first time yesterday and was well pleased with its performance! Would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a whisk which will not damage their non-stick pans.
on 25 August 2012
... and brilliantly simple. I've never used a 'flat' whisk before and was concerned that it wouldn't be effective. However, it works as well as a balloon whisk but is much easier to clean - stick it under the tap for second then put it in the dishwasher. Excellent value for the price.
on 5 November 2010
I got this for my new non-stick pans and it works very well. I use it to whisk potatoes after mashing instead of using a fork. It really gets any remaining lumps out.
on 18 September 2013
does the job but is significantly bigger than I expected,
I even read the other reviews where I was warned that is was big but thought, "nah, how bug can it be"
big.
if you can find a similar product for the same price etc. see if there is mention of the size in case.
otherwise this will do the job but will make a mess in a small pan
on 10 May 2015
This whisk is not what I wanted, although it is well made and durable. I've decided to keep it as it may come in handy. I really wanted something smaller

See one answered question