on 4 May 2017
moisturizing
on 24 October 2016
Leaves my feet feeling so soft and silky. Brilliant.
on 22 June 2014
A good quality cream. It is not greasy and absorbs well. I has a very mild but pleasant smell. It seems to work well on dry cracked heels, but now I am using it as hand cream as well.
on 29 July 2014
There are better foot creams. The only thing that works is putting cream on regularly and not leaving your foot care until the sun is shinning!
One person found this helpful
on 19 November 2016
Best foot cream available.great price.delivery good.will buy again.
on 6 March 2017
great delivery great cream
on 22 July 2016
This stuff is amazing. I'm a dog walker & as a result my feet had started to resemble something reptilian. A few applications of this cream & I'm not embarrassed to have my feet out in public! Highly recommend.
on 11 April 2015
Not my first purchase of this super foot cream keeps my feet soft and comfortable- occasionally use as a hand cream too would highly reccommend
on 10 August 2015
I bought this cream as my feet get really dry due to poor circulation. I just apply it at night and they are so much better.
on 27 July 2015
I can't believe how well this works after trying other creams, noticed a different with one application fantastic, great value.