Customer reviews

on 29 December 2015
These a my new favourite thing. You can stick them anywhere and they are as sturdy and fixed as you want them to be, until you don't! Then you just give the tab a little tug and it comes off. Brilliant product! I've used them to hang fairy lights around my room and couldn't have asked for a better product!
review image
on 31 January 2017
I'm not sure if these are meant to be used outside . I have a upvc soffit running across the front of the house and didn't want to damage it with tape or drawing pins when hanging Xmas house iceicle decorations. I put these up cleaned with rubbing alcohol as per instructions,which you can buy on Amazon for pennies. They stayed up throughout the holiday and are still fixed firmly for next year . As well as being strong they are virtually invisible if you find as I did problems with hanging decorations these might just be the answer.
on 3 January 2017
I bought these for attaching external Christmas lights [Remote & Timer] 40 LED Outdoor Fairy Lights - 8 Modes Battery Operated String Lights (120 Hours of Lighting, IP65 Waterproof, Warm White) to a canopy above the front door. Bought via Amazon prime, delivered the next day in suitable undamaged packaging.

The clips are perfect. The self adhesive strips are sized perfect and are clearly marked clipside/surface side. The protective backing can be bit fiddly to lift from the adhesive in the dark and requires a bit of patience to peel when up a ladder. The hook part has a little bobble that secures the wire firmly and plastic seems sturdy enough to last. As they are transparent and very hard to spot at a distance I'm considering leaving them up to see if they will last till next Christmas :)

If applying to UPVC I would recommend cleaning and drying the surface before attaching the clips to maximise grip.

To sum up, they were exactly what I ordered and lasted throughout the Christmas period.
on 31 December 2016
I think these clips do provide great hold, but they fall under certain weights, which you have to figure out through a bit of trial and error. I can say I much prefer these to the 3M Picture Hanging Strips in terms of sturdiness. I would suggest being careful when removing them from your walls. I had the clips up for about 9 months, I found that if removed to quickly it pulled the paint with it but if done slowly it was fine. I would definitely use them again, I would just be more careful removing them.
on 2 June 2016
These clear clips are perfect solution for decorating in rented spaces. For instance, the venue hired for my wedding does not allow tape or 'traditional' hanging tools for decorative purposes. instead it is preferred that Command clips be used. They are sturdy yet incredibly lightweight and feature a surprising amount of power.

These will be used to hang bunting across a 10m wide room, and can support the weight easily. It is recommended that these NOT be used for picture as naturally they are not strong enough. I would strongly advise you follow instructions closely and place these in the desired location and leave in place fro 30mins BEFORE hanging the item on them, to allow adhesive strip to settle.

Removing these strips are easy and leave no damage on surface walls etc, they are incredible. At least by using these you will get your safety deposit back!
review image review image
on 20 August 2017
I have ordered numerous packets of these over the years, These are fantastic for putting up anything from pictures to fairy lights, I use them mostly for the childrens room to put up canvas pictures etc.

These always come off clean as long as you use them correctly and remove them correctly and they pretty much stick to anything, well worth the price, don't look for cheaper alternatives just get the correct equipment for the job.
on 3 January 2017
Great! Used these to hold up my christmas wreath on front door (stood up to the weather) and for decorations on windows with fairy lights and snowflake ornaments (though they recommend not using them on windows). They are discrete and didn't detract from the festive decor. You have to be patient putting them up, hold for the 30seconds for each step and leave for an hour before use or they will fall off. When removing them, the sticky back stretches much further than I expected, absolutely no residue left behind and no damage to paint or wallpapered surfaces. Will be using them again!
I did try to use one to hold up a slim calendar, which was possibly just a little too heavy as it fell down after a day - I'm sure that was just a weight thing as everything else I was holding up was much lighter, so think about what you are planning to hang up :)
on 11 May 2016
These worked brilliantly... WHEN they worked.
I used them to attach thin copper fairy lights to the wall, so no weight load issue. They were easy to apply and completely unnoticeable.
However, they've now been up for 4 months and one by one seem to be dropping from the wall, the sticky strips seem to have lost their stickiness.
Though I only found this out when I found my 18 month old chewing on one!!
The only positive is that, at least when they fell from the wall, they didn't cause any damage!
on 7 May 2017
Ooh these are great, I have my fairy lights strung up in the conservatory. I didn't want to use hooks so thought I would give them a try and I must say they are quite amazing and very effective. I was a bit doubtful as to how thet would cope in the heat, but they are in exactly the same place , so,no slippage, or melting
For such a tiny hoos their strength is astonishing!!!
on 5 July 2014
So the clips are clear but what is the point as you then see the sticky patch?

I am using these to hold a cable out of the way in the car, and they seem to have stuck to glass and vinyl ok. nothign has fallen off in a couple of weeks