Customer reviews

on 31 March 2017
bought it for my wife wjp says it worlks well for her
on 25 April 2017
it doesn't work at all!
on 31 January 2011
I had read about oral irrigators recently in a book called Cure Tooth Decay by Ramiel Nagel, and that prompted me to look online for one. I found this one and thought it looked quite easy to use and not too expensive. I was not disappointed.
I have used it a few times, and each time it really does remove a lot of debris that normal brushing will either miss or is hard to remove without some hard brushing.
It is easy to open, put the water in, close, and then use the pump to squirt the water at my teeth and gums. Totally painless and a very useful device. I just wish I had discovered this sooner.
on 24 February 2010
I bought this as an alternative to dental tape and was very unimpressed. I followed the instructions about how to get the water jet working but was unable to get more than a trickle of water and certainly not enough to clean in between my teeth. Definately a bad buy.
on 18 November 2016
Knowing that I cannot use my Waterpik in the UK, owing to the lack of outlets in bathrooms there, I ordered the Power Floss from home, for delivery in the UK. It turned out to be what I needed. Power Floss is, clearly, not a Waterpik, but, once one gets used to it, it does the job. It is completely mechanical, requiring some effort from the thumbs, but it manages to deliver jets of water in the right places. I often needed to fill it more than once for a single session. I would definitely recommend it as a good work-around for Waterpik users visiting the UK.
on 16 March 2017
2nd I've bought. Excellent for the price
on 27 February 2017
Not very good
on 21 March 2017
Although I like it, it is probably better for even teeth.
on 23 May 2017
No useful I'm not happy with power floss
on 3 March 2016
I had bought 2, both worked 8 months - a spring under button stop working. The last one I easy took to pieces using pliers. I put a part with spring in vinegar for one day and it worked very good but only some time, the same with oil. It does good job cleaning between teeth. It should have bigger water capacity.

UPDATE
Vinegar was good for several days. Later I used plant oil and it improved my flosser performance although not fully.
review image