on 28 April 2015
This does not smell like obsession at all.In the interests of fairness I tested it on friends, nobody recognized it as Obsession The scent(what ever it is) has vanished within half an hour. I may very well stop buying any perfume from amazon because of this very disappointing purchase.
10 people found this helpful
on 7 January 2016
So disappointed. Supposedly my usual perfume but it's not. It doesn't smell the same, the fragrance doesn't last and the actually perfume colour in the bottle is much paler. Obviously as fake, very disappointed ...I can only recommend DON'T PURCHASE & WASTE YOUR MONEY.
5 people found this helpful
on 19 May 2015
I have worn this perfume for 20 years. I love it and constantly have comments on how nice it is. This bottle has a very weak level of smell. I have never a bottle with such reduced strength. I am wondering about if it's genuine, although I believed buying it through Amazon makes it trusted.
7 people found this helpful
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 10 January 2016
I purchased this for an additional present for my nan who likes the older scents than the more modern ones that arent as easy on the nose but my nan loves this scent so much so she is now stock piling it. Nice size bottle with a really decent smell and i can not fault it smells great!. Dont hesitate if you are planning on buying this a gift for a loved one as they will love this. 10/10
2 people found this helpful
on 26 January 2017
Smells absolutely disgusting. Had to return this as it's off putting. Would definitely not recommend
3 people found this helpful
on 11 July 2013
I love this fragrance, it is strong and long lasting and one of those that many people have commented on when i've worn it. Love the vanilla in it.
9 people found this helpful
on 2 August 2013
My wife loves this stuff so a purchase of an industrial sized bottle is well worth it. Very good value and delivered very quickly. It smells lovely too
8 people found this helpful
on 9 June 2018
Just beautiful perfume Gorgeous & last for hours complements galore will buy again
on 1 June 2017
arrived on time exactly what I wanted
One person found this helpful
on 8 April 2017
Oldie but goodie ...... my signature scent. Lovely for day or evening. Hope it never gets discontinued! Been around for years but still modern and perfect choice if searching for non-flowery fragrance.