on 2 July 2017
This is my wife's favourite perfume and was bought as a present for her birthday.
on 7 March 2015
Love it
on 17 July 2013
I think this perfume was a fake one as the smell didn't last at all.. What a waste of money
on 16 November 2014
I love this perfume and have bought it for my daughter-in-law for Christmas
on 25 November 2015
My favourite perfume ever, and last year I had to pay £80 to get it imported from the states as I couldn't get it on amazon despatched from the U.K, so really pleased I got it for such a good price this time.
on 16 January 2015
I have been looking for this perfume for a long time. I first bought this in qatar during a stop over flight then i couldn't get it anywhere. I love the scent. It came quick as expected.
on 4 March 2013
It's the best perfum I've never smell! It's really a pity, that it's impossible to find in Italy and in on-line shops.
on 26 March 2015
This was for giving so no personal experience, but perfume arrived safely on time and seems to have hit the spot.
on 23 May 2015
I love this perfume and have been looking to for it for quite a while not available in shops last time I looked.
on 12 February 2015
My wife;s favourite and 'only for special occasions' perfume. At the price paid, it's just as well :)