on 6 December 2012
This bag is excellant for the price however be wardned if you bought one a year ago it is not of the same quality/thickness. However for the cost useful for all your leads and small items/
on 27 February 2013
I purchased this to hold my wireless mouse, batteries and other small cables I use with my laptop. It would also be good for holding an mp3 player / ipod and earphones etc. The bags are not huge (I can just about get my netbook transformer in without the mains cable). So take care if you need to store larger items, this may not be for you. Very reasonably priced items though. .
on 6 April 2013
Arrived virtually the following day with a free Proporta magnetic cable tidy. It is much bigger than for a normal-size mobile phone, even for an iPhone, so would be suited for a Galaxy MP3 player or a camera (a point and shoot one fits in even in a soft case), alternatively for travel to keep bits and pices such as chargers and adaptors, dock iPod adaptors, flash drives, cards, simcards etc, even cosemtics. It is velvety soft and my inside colour is lovely bright green, matched on the Proporta cable tidy which I already know well and love for my earphones. I prefer to keep the dark colour on the outside but the bright colour may help visibility in hand luggage etc. A great little IT pouch, if you need one for something specific or even if you do not, you will find good use for it, for just a few pounds.
on 5 March 2014
A nice little black drawstring bag. It's black and made of soft material. I'm using two of these to keep camera bits and pieces safe. Don't know what else to say about it really. So there you have it. Nice little black drawstring bag. Oh ... with a nice green lining. Er ... and a magnetic cable strap thingy. Nice.
on 31 October 2013
I use this to carry around a portable charger, as well as some small cables. It's perfect for the job, and means when in my bag they stay free of dust and the like.
Nice bag to put headphones in as well!
The little cable magnet clip is brilliant to keep them tidy as well!
Well worth the price.
on 14 March 2014
Very useful bags, I use them for cables to stop them scratching other items in my laptop bag.
Please note, that the description says black/orange like the pictures, but they are black/green.
on 25 February 2014
Product as described and very useful to keep all bits together, especially liked the cable tidy for keeping earphones untangled
on 16 June 2013
The reversability was a great point and the added earphone tidy made it a great bargin.Wish there was more choice in colours.
on 28 November 2008
I was looking for a pouch to keep my phone and PM3 players on the move, until I came accross this little bag on the Amazon site.

It solved all my needs, and I do not need to look for my thgings around in my shoulder travel bag. It comes with a magnatic clip, I could not make out what is it for? may be someone will educate me on that.
on 26 March 2016