Customer reviews

on 20 August 2013
When building railways with my son I'm always finding that two ends won't quite reach to join, or that I'm trying to join two of the same type of end to each other. This simple box of bits is invaluable for such situations - and far more keenly priced than any of the competing brands, with which it is fully compatible. Recommended as a solution to rail rage!
on 29 April 2014
My 3yo has so many large track pieces and this is great when you can't quite make the pieces reach or fit together. A must for owners of wooden train sets
on 12 August 2017
Was what I expected, useful addition to my grandsons train set.
on 1 January 2013
See my review of other items purchased from same company for the same thing.m m m m m m m
on 6 March 2012
We have a great deal of wooden train track, bridges etc but frequently found we needed more of these really useful small connectors. I was pleased to be able to buy the pieces at a very reasonable price and that they were delivered so promptly. Although I read the other review that said they thought they broke easily, I am prepared to take the risk. If pieces are not forced they should not break....and so far so good. Thank you.
on 12 March 2012
I bought these over the Brio version as you got double the amount of pieces for a similar price. The quality is great, admittedly the lugs don't fit as snugly as the Brio ones, but that has no real detriment to the final product.

The key 'positives' of these mini pieces is that firstly they fit into the small gaps left by using a bridge or a set of points. Secondly there are some +ve to +ve connecting pieces and -ve to -ve pieces so that when you have two tracks meeting and they won't normally connect then these will give you that solution.

Great buy. If you can justify the price and half of the pieces go for the Brio if you want 8 pieces go for these!
on 26 July 2011
Our 3 yr old has managed to snap two of these pieces already, which he should not have been able to do. We have mainly Brio track but thought we would give this a go because you got more for your money, now I see why. They are clearly very poorly made and had we not have been there when it happened and taken them straight off him, could have injured him. It probably wouldn't have caused a serious injury but nevertheless, these items are not suitable for children and we will be sticking to Brio in future, regardless of cost.
on 29 December 2012
Excellent! My 3 year old received a brio train set for christmas but we couldnt fit everybit together, specially as female-female and male-male bits were required. These did the job perfectly! Now we have a huge completed track! My little girl is super pleased. Very strong and arrived in under the time indicated. Packaged well. Cannot fault this at all.
on 3 February 2013
If you are a big wooden train track maker, like our children are, these will be a brilliant addition to your track. they fill those niggly little gaps when regular track just doesn't fit. Very useful and also the ones that are doubled hole ended and double knob ended are great. makes the whole track building experience easier!
on 12 October 2012
This is the most useful trackpack ever. All but the simplest layouts end up not-quite-fitting, so need short bits to connect them.
Complex loops always end up needing double pegs or double holes to make the final connection.
I bought 2!
Ok, I'm a train nut, and so is my grandson :-)