Customer reviews

Colour: Black|Change

on 25 February 2016
I managed to buy this bag from Amazon when it was a Deal of the Day and didn't pay full price so I'm thrilled with it. The quality is exceptional and you get the feeling it will last forever. It's big enough to get a fair bit in...I use it for my gym kit and there's room left - but it's a manageable to wear and smaller than the average rucksack. One thing to beware of...you have to make sure the pull-chord on the top of the rucksack is pulled tightly closed or rain could get in. Also the front zipper pockets are pretty useless for anything bulky. What else? It's remarkably comfortable to carry and (if you do the top up properly, is absolutely waterproof. I think even at full price, I'd be pretty happy with this Kipling bag.
on 12 October 2015
Really good quality. The bag has a lot of zips and hidey holes which is amazing for carrying pretty much everything... Really good quality would recommend
on 26 July 2016
I love Kipling bags !!!

I have had this rucksac in white for ages (probably about 10 years now) and I use it for every day out we go on, its a great back and you can fit so much into it, the only problem with having a white one is that it gets grubby quickly, but the bonus of a Kipling bag is once you have removed the monkey it will go in the washing machine and magic it's like new again.

With this in mind when I spotted the black version on Amazon Prime day I snapped it up, it is now great as I have a wash and use or I can use the white one and hubby will use the black one (with no fuss)

These like all Kipling bags have some element of organisation - not as much as a handbag but that is to be expected.
on 17 December 2016
Slightly disappointed, I would agree with other reviewers that the top flap is really small and barely covers the opening. In hindsight should have got a bag with more pockets and an external drinks holder. However it is light and folds up small
on 11 August 2017
Bigger than I expected, also quite basic. Due to size I have not used it as yet.
on 17 October 2015
The drawstring opening is a bit of a pain in main compartment. However the other large compartment to the front is secured by zips which means you can slip the rucksack off one shoulder only to gain access in a hurry. The small security pocket to the side will hold a iPhone 6 Plus which is a real bonus. Sadly "no clip on a string" which is a shame when trying to locate purse or bus pass in a hurry. All in all a very useful rucksack to use around town, an absolute bargain for just under £17!
on 18 August 2014
Well, because I'm in love with Kipling already, I fell in love with this bag from first sight. My sister has a 7year old Kipling bag and its still intact! Kipling costs quite a bit, but its worth it!
on 8 October 2016
This bag is a real gem for travelling. It easily fits 2 rain coats with room for more if required. The 2 pockets on the back plus an extra side pocket allow you to carry small items or your phone without having to open the bag and go searching. The soft shell means you can pack it in your suitcase when not in use.
on 8 March 2016
Use bag for gym, only problem is top is very loose,the pull string to gather top together doesnt work well enough and Velcro comes undone. Was a bargain price though.
on 9 October 2015
Managed to grab one whilst it was on sale, worth every single penny if not more. It can hold quite a bit and I often use it for travelling and as a gym bag!