Customer reviews

Aluminium Ice Scoop 5oz (Single)
Colour: Silver|Change
Price:£0.79+ Free shipping

on 13 September 2016
Literally the worst thing I have ever ordered. What was I thinking at this price. The build quality is exactly what you would expect for the price. Materials are as cheap as can be while still using metal. I'm annoyed that I caused it to be sent halfway round the world just for me. That said, I'm sure it could scoop some ice - so it gets 2 stars - but you won't feel sexy doing it.
review image review image review image review image review image
on 17 August 2016
Took a long time to arrive, coming from Turkey, Made in China, same as ice tongs I bought from another seller, normal Chinese rubbish, poor quality, not sure I even want to use it to handle something I will digest. Cheap and Cheerful (Crap)
on 10 June 2016
Nothing like the picture, it's much flatter with sharp edges and way too big for an ice bucket for a home bar. It's also aluminium, so has spots all over it already and I only hand washed it to try and get a sticky label off it. This may be cheap, but don't waste your money on this piece of rubbish.
on 20 December 2016
An aluminium ice scoop, took a while to arrive even with Prime membership. Although its only an ice scoop, and is cheap its true you get what you pay for. The edges arent finished off very will, with small lumps of metal protruding and poor finish. Saying that, it does its job and scoops enough ice for a great cocktail.

For home use its fine - if your buying for a bar/establishment though you might want to go to a higher quality and price point
on 23 August 2017
Great little scoop. I use it for shovelling the ice out of my ' Ice Making Machine. Seems of good quality and tool at a good price to have in the kitchen .
on 16 April 2017
Seems to be well made and 4 mouths later is still going strong
on 26 July 2016
Extremely poor quality, and one of them was finished so badly it cut my hand when used, resulting in blood covered ice. Most unpleasant
on 18 July 2017
Good quality but took an age to be delivered - in fact the charity ball I bought them for had been and gone - I guess there's always next year
on 20 May 2017
Item not as in pic it's solid all in 1 in pic the item u get is made out of the things metal and looks cheap and tacky
VINE VOICEon 27 May 2016
How can this get bad reviews? for the price of a coffee including delivery this is a fantastic scoop! sure it's Aluminum however I use it for rice which perfectly scoops 100g every time!