Customer reviews

DeWalt Reinforcer Smoke Ploycarbon Safety Glasses - Black/Smoke, One Size
Package Quantity: 1|Style: Ploycarbon Safety|Change
Price:£5.94+ Free shipping

on 16 May 2017
Third set of these I have bought over the years as sun glasses (I have a knack of trashing sun glasses) as these last longer than most. Reasonably priced, robust and very comfortable to wear.
on 13 April 2017
Will buy again
on 28 September 2013
I got these soon after laughing aloud in the face of a sales clerk at Covent Garden who offered me wraparounds very similar to these for £100. It was rude, I know, but I was surprised and shocked! My last sunglasses buy was about £5 from Lidl a few years ago but that pair had been sat on too many times and the cellotape keeping the lenses in was really quite tatty.

As others have said, these are light, comfortable and strong. Admittedly, I am boorish in sun glasses shops and careless of my appearance, but I can discern no significant style downgrade over their £100 or Lidl cousins. My only complaint is that the lenses are a bit dark for this climate but not so much as to send me looking for another pair.

Getting on to a year later, I like them even better!
on 1 July 2010
The glasses scratch on the inside with the arms that go over the ears, and the lens keep falling out of the frames TOTAL WASTE OF MONEY, lasted only a week
Very comfortable and lightweight glasses. Perfect visibility in sunny weather. I use them at work and in their free time. They are suitable to wear throughout the day.
on 7 June 2013
Used these for work and used them for cycling. They are light and comfortable. Occasionally - if you sit on them for example - the lenses pop out and need to be put back in. The frames have not broken. True the lenses are a bit scratched now - from wear and tear, after two years, I'd expect that. And for under £10, I don't think that that is unreasonable. Given the abuse they have received and the unexpected admiration (I don't think they look that great myself, but to me they are just a necessary thing to have) I can't but rate this product very highly.
on 3 August 2014
Excellent for driving, and the best thing of all is that you aren't paying daft prices for a pair of sunglasses. Lose 'em or break 'em, just buy another pair.
on 9 June 2015
Lenses are larger than the standard safety glasses & the lenses come away from frame when cleaning them. In short their not the best for price or quality
on 24 May 2014
These safety glasses are good quality and strong great for working in the sun in the garden . Great for the money
on 18 April 2014
hubby wont use anything else, these are lightweight, dark enough without being to dark to see properly, ideal for driving as there is no glare with them. oh and look great too.