on 11 June 2017
It’s not everyday your review water, but in this case it is appropriate. This de-ionised water prevents lime scale building up in your iron and ensuring that it lasts longer. The manufacturers now recommend this and when my steam iron broke, was one of the first things the engineer asked about under warranty.

The 5-litre container needs to be poured into a more suitable container for you iron otherwise you will waste some of it. This does what is needed and helps keep my iron in excellent condition. It is also the best value I’ve seen.

Overall, it is a great product but don’t drink the stuff.

I do these reviews to help Amazon purchasers make informed decisions about the products they are buying and I am not incentivised to leave a review so if helps you then please say ‘Yes’ below since it helps me know I’m doing things right.
review image
87 people found this helpful
|11 Comment|Report abuse
TOP 1000 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 24 January 2017
I feel a bit daft reviewing water BUT as this is de-ionised it stops your iron from calcium blockages. An obvious statement, this - but do remember to first decant an amount into an easy-to-pour smaller container, preferably a screw-top so it can be kept near the iron. Anyone who tries to pour directly from the 5-litre container into the iron is a sandwich short of a picnic. The four 5-litre packs were excellent value.Steve Riches, Northampton, UK.
15 people found this helpful
on 23 February 2018
Definitely the wettest water I've ever bought and very watery too! No-one's diluted this stuff and I've bought some that has been. Every hydrogen atom is firmly attached to it's oxygen neighbour in just the right order. I tested it at sea level and it freezes at 0C. It's definitely the real thing. You get what you pay for folks!
5 people found this helpful
on 4 March 2017
Delivery excellent. I bought 2 as I live in a hard water area and wanted it for my iron and steam pod etc so they don't clog. Would recommend.
6 people found this helpful
on 26 July 2017
It's de-ionised water. Bought it for a lamp that has plastic jelly fish or balls floating around in it, but the water was constantly cloudy for some reason. Not sure if it was a problem with the water or the way the machine worked.
4 people found this helpful
on 21 April 2017
I bought this water in order to make some hair products. I made my products using this water at the weekend and they have all turned out great. Excellent value too. I would definitely repurchase.
3 people found this helpful
on 6 August 2017
This is brilliant. I long ago discovered that using anything else but de-ionised water in my iron is a waste of time (and irons!) But no longer do I have to constantly hunt around local hardware shops or garages hoping they have a litre or two in stock, which they often don't. This way I can order two or three containers and they arrive promptly for me to stash away. Terrific value too.
One person found this helpful
on 4 June 2018
Arrived on time and intact. Bought this owing to living in an extremely hard water area. Using it primarily for a new steam jet iron that I bought. Should last a while as I keep ironing to a minimum, You need to pour required amount into small jug and then fill recepticle from there. This water is not for drinking or use in coffee machines etc. Will buy again when need arises.
on 27 February 2017
Have made many repeat purchases from this seller. Great water for my iron.
3 people found this helpful
on 22 May 2018
What can one effectively say about De-ionised water? Well, I needed some water without ionisers in so I bought this!

Cheap product - was able to use it in air-freshner and irons and was delivered quickly!

Would recommend this water with ionisers in it :- )