Customer reviews

Package Quantity: 1|Style: 10 mm|Change
Price:£3.99+ Free shipping

on 2 August 2017
Good quality staples at a bargain price. I'm ordering the 14mm too for my staple hammer...
on 26 November 2013
Very good staples but bad stapler. I had to return them as the staple was hopeless. It was the right size .
Package Quantity: 1|Style: 10 mm|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
Over the past year I've received and tested quite a few Tacwise products.
The quality, build and materials have been excellent.,
I have been very impressed with the quality and general robustness of the brand.

These staples are excellent.
Well priced, well made and they are excellent value.
I won't go into the guns from Tacwise that they can fit because that info is in the description but they do fit other brands.

I have an Arrow brand stapler and they fitted beautifully.

Totally recommended.
Excellent quality and price.

I use a lot of Tackwise products at home and at work and have never had a problem. These staples are what they say they are, heavy duty.
I have used them many times for lots of jobs around the home including tacking roofing felt, carpets and pinning notices to wood posts. I have never had a failure.
I also use Tackwaise staple and nail guns and they have proved to be reliable and very versatile. You can't go wrong with Tackwise from many years of experience using their products.
There may be staples out there that may cost less, but I have found that buy cheap - buy twice. These are quality staples. I have used these over the weekend for a variety of uses like tacking chicken wire to a fence, tacking a tarp down to cover a roof, fixing trellis etc, and each time there were no jams, all the staples operated as they should, and all went into the wood with no bending or protrusions.

I tried them in a variety of staplers, Tacwise and Maplins, manual and electric, and there were no problems.

For trouble fro stapling, these are the ones to get.
on 4 October 2014
I used to be an Arrow fan when it came to staplers but these are just as good and a UK based company.

Used heavily in light construction and carpet fitting etc... these are great ehavy duty staples which I used
for an upholstery task. Previously I was using a much cheaper 'pound shop' type device and staples which
didn't really cut it.

Someone else mentioned they rust very little - I would hope not indoors, but stainless steel ones are available
and I have tried them, hey are an excellent choice.
I used these staples to tack a couple of canvases to frames for my wife. In my case I was supplied with a Z1-140 tacker to help with the review but these will fit any Tacwise stapler/tacker that has 140 in the description - as well as a number of other manufacturers tackers/guns. Tacwise make a good range of staples and nails for their range of tackers and nail guns and these are no different. I didn't have one misfire in the strip I used and the job looked neat and tidy at the end. I would recommend.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 5 September 2014
These staples are for the Tacwise 140 series of staple guns (manual and/or electric).

So far we haven’t had any failures but the winter storms will be the real test of the quality of these staples, as they were last year when fencing and framework were damaged and destroyed.

There are 2000 staples per box so a single box should keep us going for a while as we only use staple guns for domestic purposes.
VINE VOICEon 5 September 2014
Recently used these with the Tacwise hammer-tacker for laying my underlay. No issues whatsoever!
(A box of 2,000 was way more than I needed, but definitely way cheaper than paying a guy to do the job for me!)
Will also be used with my air stapler for craft work and upholstery when we come to 'up-cycle' the lounge furniture!
VINE VOICEon 28 September 2014
These are good quality, good enough that we repaired the reupholstery on our dining room chairs with them, but I wouldn't call them heavy duty because I think they would struggle to cope with anything more than that. But well priced and I would say good for lighter household tasks.

See one answered question