on 15 March 2010
I bought this hot water bottle for my husband for Valentine's Day. He is delighted! The water bottle stays warm and so far there hasn't been any spillage. The knitted cosy is very pretty and provides extra layer of warmth. Keeps my husband's toes very nice and toasty.
on 10 February 2015
PURCHAED AS A PRESENT. VERY USEFUL. SHE LIKED IT .
on 24 January 2013
A great gift for winter when you require that extra warmth without turning the heat up. I'd suggest it anyone.
on 24 May 2011
Good size and quality water bottle. Was expecting it to be delivered in 2-3 days [as quoted] but it arrived the next morning!! Mrs Cunningham loves it... Aaaaaaaye!!! ... 5 stars all round :)
on 11 December 2015
tidy
on 17 January 2011
It took some time to arrive but this was probably because of the snow, it is red, not pink and it is not heart shaped, but normal. but it is still very nice and cosy and keeps me warm at night :) a good buy
on 4 May 2013
It's a gift for my girlfriend. She likes it very much. The little heart in the middle makes it very cute. Nice one!
on 1 September 2014
Great service and product
on 8 December 2014
perfect for chilly nights in.
on 24 December 2010
The product is good value, nicely made, and arrived within two days of ordering, however if you want red as shown on the Amazon website make sure this is what you will get.
I would have given this item five stars if I had received what was shown. The picture on Amazon is of a bright "pillar box red" hot water bottle cover with a white heart. This is exactly what I wanted, instead I received two pale pink ones, a colour I hate. The colour is described as Hot Pink on the website,but one of the customer reviews pointed out the colour description "Hot Pink" was misleading and described it as more like "fire engine red" as shown,therefore this confirmed that red is what I would receive. Nice product, bad description.