on 11 July 2010
Absolutely brilliant Juicer. Beats all other Juicers hands down.

I have had over ten different Juicer machines from Green power Kempo to Vita mix Blenders

Why because if cleaning up is this easy .Then I can make Juice without the pain of the extended cleanup.

Buy with confidence. You won't look back

Great
on 7 November 2013
I have just read a negative review of this machine. You have to chop your fruit and veg, get on with it. Easy cleaning, dishwasher proof implements, squeezes juice that the pulp is almost bone dry ready for the compost heap. Name me a juicer that comes close? You're right, you can't.
on 25 February 2015
This machine has been around for years and is still going strong
on 24 June 2014
This item worked properly for a week and then I had to return it. I followed all the instructions carefully. It was an expensive waste of money and I am still waiting for my refund well over a month after returning it.
on 18 July 2011
I purchased this juicer after reading a very good review but I didn't like it at all. It was very well made, as it should be for the price. The feeding tube was so small I had to cut a medium apple into eight pieces to get it in.