Customer reviews

Danielle Lloyd - Keep Fit, Look Fit [DVD]
Format: DVD|Change

on 18 October 2017
good workout exercises easy to follow if you are already fit
on 25 August 2013
Not sure why its called Danielle Lloyd keep fit as she doesn't seem to be very good at it but the trainer is. Think this will be ok cept for the fact that some moves are missed because of the close up shots of her.
on 6 December 2010
This DVD has 7 sections a warm-up, 4 dance sections, boxercise and a cool down, each focusing on different parts of your body. This is a good workout its very easy to follow there are no difficult moves but it is 90 minutes so you must have time for this DVD.

I regularly do dvds 4-5 times a week and this is one of my favourites, this is a dvd for everyone, even beginners.

Must have DVD!
on 22 June 2011
I bought this on a whim as I've wanted to get into shape for some time, but not being the sporty type I wanted a DVD that would ease me into it. The routines are pretty simplistic so I can see how someone with a lot of experience with exercises would find this repetitive and boring, but that's what I wanted. It kept my heart rate up without me wanting to lie down on the floor and die. Because its not to bad on my muscles there's more chance of me watching it again then if I had bought a hard core exercise dvd, where I would have watched it once been drained and then never get it out of the box again.

The Boxersize section is fun but I wish it had been longer.

All in all pretty good. I'll buy something else a bit more challenging when my stamina improves.
on 19 December 2012
This dvd is annoying; Too many people in it, too much going on and the music done my head in. If you've done Davina, Vicky Entwistle and Nell McAndrew you'll totally understand what I mean when I say this dvd is missing something.
on 2 March 2014
Danielle could do with a tip or two from Davina!!! She appears to be just looking for a way to make a few quid...fair enough but don't expect this dvd to help you keep fit!
on 28 February 2017
Had this dvd before and it works brilliant on me , quick delivery , came in wrapping brand new very pleased thank you
on 9 January 2008
I thought I would give this a whirl as I have been very pleasantly surprised by other celeb fitness DVDs from Nell McAndrew and Colleen McCloughlin which are excellent.

This is Dire.

This is a meant to be a dance dvd but there was so little dancing about it.... really not a great deal of movement at all. Then when you think it can't possibly get any worse the instructor starts making these ooo ooh noises.

Dreadful.... not even worth the rental.

She should not have got away with what she did on Big Brother and she should not have got away with a Fitness DVD like this.

0 Stars
on 28 January 2008
I have previously bought fitness DVD's so thought I would give this a go...firstly danielle lloyd "presents" the most boring, and simple minded "routine" ever. All a load of prancing about that is frankly quite laughable, I would lose more weight, and tone up washing the dishes than I ever could doing this!

WHAT A DISGRACE!
on 21 December 2007
In the name of God! who is buying this? It is amazing that she musters the brain power to put on foot in front of the other. Would be more qualified to produce a DVD on 'How to be a moron and get paid for it!'