on 11 October 2017
I like this and it's really good for when you're shoulders are really tired. I use it after I've done a lot of swimming and it does immediately relax the shoulders. You just need to put it in the microwave for 3 mins. It think it's size makes it's particularly good as it totally wraps around the neck and helps soothe aching muscles. The only downside and reason for loss of a star is the faint smell from the contents after heating which isn;t bad but its not that nice either. Perhaps a few lavender drops on it might solve this issue.
on 5 October 2017
I've used this Neck Wrap 4 times now. It is a good size and supports the neck well and tends to keep warm for around 30 mins. However, after heating in the microwave for 2 mins and applying the wrap I find my neck and shoulders are quite wet afterwards (I have to towel dry) and the smell is awful. I don't know if mine has 'gone off' but the smell isn't pleasant at all. Shame really as all the other reviews are really positive and I was looking forward to using this product and getting some relief from my neck pain, but the 'wetness' and smell have put me off.
on 10 August 2017
This is so lush. The weight of it is so comforting .
It has velcro strap that you can adjust to hold it to your comfort level of tight . I did it up n placed the strap on my chin. Strange looks from hubby lol i dont care im so in love with this .I cant rate this enough ..
on 23 June 2017
Ideal for anyone who suffers from stiff neck and shoulders. Simply heat up in the microwave.
on 22 June 2017
This is a great shape, not only for the neck but other parts too, my go to aid for aches and pains.
on 14 May 2017
Thank you, this neck wrap has helped with my neck pain very well. Would highly recommend
on 18 July 2017
Great for my sore neck and shoulders. Well packaged and quick delivery.
on 7 November 2016
Brilliant product. Very supporting and soothing
on 4 April 2017
Lovely. Works beautifully and lasts a long time.
on 16 September 2017
Nice and snuggly on your neck, with a nice long strap to accommodate any size limb.