on 1 June 2006
As a struggling begginer I found this book clearly written and easy to follow. I can recommend it to anyone who, like me, wants to grasp the essentails now, and the advanced bits as their skills

develop.£5 cheaper than Waterstones (inc. delivery) and in my hands within 48 hours. Delighted. B H stewart.
on 14 February 2014
As a 'dummy' I am finding this book very useful. Although it is a 'used' copy it is in excellent condition and as good a value for money as I am ever likely to find. I don't know how anything can be supplied, post free and in A1 condition, at such a low price. The book itself is typical of the Dummies series and deals with a range of issues in simple terms and in a format which allows you to pick and mix rather than having to systematically wade through the whole volume. There is also the usual sprinkling of humour throughout.
on 2 July 2012
I consider Office2003 to be the best program that Ms ever produced and Doug Low has done a marvellous job in producing this comprehensive reference to Word2003. Well presented, easy to read and, like all the "Dummies" books, a delight to use. If you think that you know all the 'ins and outs'of WORD, think again and get this book!!
on 28 May 2013
This was a second hand copy and was received in very good condition. I am happy with the purchase but unhappy with this long winded way of previewing an item. No more previews.
on 19 March 2014
The "dummmy" I got this book for likes it and is good at word 2003 now. Sadly for her - her work place replaced office 2003 with office 2007. LOL
on 23 July 2014
This book was good value for what I paid ,but not really for a dummie like me still had lots I did not understand. I needed one for a muppet :)
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 5 January 2013
A good useful and understandable reference book for those everyday queries. I thoroughtly recommend it, particularly for the IT amateur.
on 6 July 2013
Not all of us use the latest software. Thank goodness the hand books are still available. Arrived quickly and in great condition.
on 5 May 2011
now I have Windows 7,so it doesn't apply any more, will probably sell it second hand when I get round to it. ph
on 23 November 2015
I was very pleased with the quality of this being that it was a used item.