Item Display Width: 6|Colour Name: Yellow|Ring Size: V|Change

on 24 February 2015
The ring bears no resemblance whatsoever to the photo, the edge in the photo looks reasonably substantial, in reality its very thin. The good thing is, it is 5g in weight however but the sizing is a mile out, I ordered a Y and received a Z+1 (as measured by local jeweler) it basically fell off my finger. Shame really as it would have been value for money, I also do jewelry photography and this isn't the ring that you think you're getting. It was sent back the same day, I never exchanged for another as someone else here already did that and got possibly the same ring back.
on 1 February 2014
I got this at a reduced price and was very pleased with it, although I actually wanted it as a thumb ring rather than a wedding ring. It is nice quality, shiny and hallmarked. It is a bit heavier than some of the D-shaped bands, hence the higher price, but it does look nice on and is still cheaper on Amazon than the equivalent in the shops.
on 21 April 2016
my wedding it's in short time and I couldn't find a high street jewellery shop that will make a ring my size (size "I") in time as all shops are telling me to wait 3 to 4 weeks. I ordered this ring and it came in 2 days. it's just perfect. the size is perfect, the shape is perfect, it's heavy enough, has hallmarks and is very cheap comparative with high street jewellery shops. highly recommend
review image review image review image
on 15 March 2016
Ordered a court fit for comfort but have received a d shape with sharp edges so not very happy to be honest as I already bought a d shape and sent it back as didn't like the feel of it and now received the same ring again!!!! No good!
on 29 December 2013
I grabbed this item for a bargain price With over £100 off the recommended retail price. I am still a bit curious as to why with no explanation provided on the product details. The full price is still a very good price compared to high street prices for gold wedding bands.

Unfortunately this Item was not as described, this was both good and bad, here's why:
I took this ring to a few local jewelers who revealed the following to me:
The ring I bought was size v,in fact what I received was size w and I will now need to have it resized which I will do because with over £100 off it is still a massive bargain and this discount was only available on the size v (which in fact was a size w).
The product I bought was supposed to weigh 4.9 grams, in fact it weighed 5.75 grams :)

The jeweler also confirmed that it had a proper hallmark and shouldn't be a problem resizing, in fact he will be able to shrink it by just one size, thus keeping all the gold.

I'll write more if there are any problems with the resizing but I'm confident all will go well.

So a good amount of gold, great bargain, but the wrong size and no way to contact the seller apparently!
on 1 June 2015
Lovely wedding ring, very comfortable fit, sizing seems fine too..
My only disappointment is its not a heavyweight ring, its a normal weight , not thin and cheap i have to say but thinner than the ad would suggest.
Overall a lovely item and as long as you dont expect a heavyweight ring ,then its perfect.
on 6 January 2016
2mm is too thin and roughly finished. It looks cheap. And it was too small for my finger even though I know my ring size and bought correctly
on 7 December 2014
Beautiful - can't wait to put it on 16/12/2014!
on 20 January 2016
does not wear well,
on 29 January 2015
I am now wearing white gold and silver jewellery rather than yellow gold so my husband brought me a white gold bridal set for Christmas from a well known store, it is lovely but to be honest the wedding ring of the set looks more like an eternity ring. He brought me this court wedding ring for our upcoming 29th wedding anniversary and the ring compliments the other two perfectly, a lovely purchase, my wedding ring finger feels complete again.