Theia Unisex Super Heavy D Shape Polished 18 ct White Gold 4 mm Wedding Ring - Size O
Item Display Width: 4|Colour: White|Ring Size: O|Change

on 18 September 2016
Got this wedding band to replace my husbands old one.
The "Super Heavy D Shape Polished 18 ct Yellow Gold 5 mm Wedding Ring " was bought in size R and fit perfectly.
It's not as heavy as I had thought it would be but does have a nice weight to it. It also isn't as thick as I has expected but again not a big deal. It is comfortable to wear, has a smooth finish and a lovely curved feel to the outer side.

The hall marking is not clear though, can just about make out the 750 stamp. It doesn't feel hollow or anything as such, the ring is solid and the yellow gold is just what we were looking for.
Great price for what its worth. I have seen exactly the same thing, description, weight and everything, almost £100 more expensive than this one online and double the price in store and weighs less.

Will update my review if anything changes but right now, I am very happy with this ring.

I review all items I buy on amazon, irrespective of price as I myself have found reviews help to make the right decision when shopping. I hope you have found this review helpful.
on 7 January 2016
It had completely lost it's shine and color after a year of normal use. it now has a yellow gold color. I suspect it's yellow gold that has been electroplated in chrome. Do not buy!
Another white gold ring I purchased around the same time is still good as new.
on 3 September 2015
My wife was very pleased with her new wedding band. After 3 enlargement to her original one and getting very thin I thought it best to buy a new one.
Thank you very much from two happy Mr / Mrs

Michael and Christine Trivett
on 3 December 2017
Looks good and shiny when I bought it few weeks ago, loosing shine in two weeks..

Showing some sign of wear , tear , scratches seems I am wearing this ring from long time. Price Good compare to high street.
review image
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 28 December 2015
Had 2 of these rings for 9 months, all the white gold has gone and they now look a pale gold colour, very disappointing as wanted white gold to match other jewellery
on 13 June 2017
love my ring and cant wait to get it on my finger. only having little fingers its just the right size not to over power it and it looks nice and shinny
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 7 March 2015
I purchased this ring for my wedding in 2013, now after 4 years apart from few little scratches is still strong and solid in perfect shape! MADE TO LAST A LIFETIME! Great value for a good very solid ring.
review imagereview imagereview image
on 27 October 2014
Is OK, but is NOT 'heavy', but quite light. Think price says it all. Too thin and maybe needed 5mm size. Look for a genuine heavy model / version, likely 50% more, but nicer to wear and look of.
on 24 August 2015
Love my new wedding ring ... Would say it's more like heavy weight than super heavy... Also recommend ordering a size up ... I was an L... I ordered an M ... Lovely fit ... After wearing a detailed band for 20 years ... A plain band is a bit of getting used too as it does scratch up a bit ... But expected 😊
on 21 April 2014
The ring is plain but quite shiny.Following another customer's advice I chose the size bigger than mine and it fits perfectly.I am delighted with it!