Ring Size: J|Item Display Width: 3|Change

on 4 May 2012
Item as described, looks good, arrived quickly and well packed. It was a replacement for my band which I lost, but I'm very happy with this one. It's holding up well to daily wear, hasn't scratched. Comfy to wear and the price is much better than we were getting in jewellery shops. Well pleased!
on 15 January 2012
Searched around the high street for a plain ring, absolutely nothing this price available. It's a plain ring, no frills, but I couldn't have bought one on the high street for the same price as this pair (one ladies 3mm and one gents 5mm).
Honestly very happy, hopefully I won't need another set of wedding rings, but I would definitely recommend them to others...
on 1 November 2011
I bought this platinum wedding ring - obviously for my wedding. having looked at online jewellers and in the high street, i was amazed to find this bargin on amazon.

Having received it and compared it to the high street versions - its great.

really pleased with it and cant wait to wear it.
on 6 November 2010
A little hesitant at first at buying a ring over the internet at this price, but when received...very happy.
on 13 February 2013
Wanted a platinum plain wedding ring for when i get married in may, i looked on other sites and the highstreet and they was very expansive and were not in my budget so i decided to look on Amazon and saw this. Its just want i was looking for it looks just perfect next to my diamond engagement ring and came in under my budget. Fast postage too. A+
on 21 August 2012
Lovely heavy ring really great value for money!!! Love it very comfortable to wear. Just what I was looking for.
on 23 April 2013
I weighed the ring when I arrived, and although the weights weren't in the description when I bought it - it is exactly the weight as described now.

I *have* found cheaper on the high street specialist wedding shop, but not by much.

Most of the shops would probably consider this ring a "light", and if you are after more platinum for your money there are other rings on the site. At the moment the price is £610 for 5.7g.
on 26 December 2012
I was dubious about buying such an expensive item over the internet.I was delighted with the service I received from Amazon,as it was delivered VERY quickly.The ring is wonderful value for the money.I would recommend anyone to go ahead and make use of this marvellous service from Amazon
on 17 July 2016
Was a little cautious at first but with good returns policy why not have a look. I ordered a size V (measured at jewellers) and was too big. No problem. Just ordered another....which reminds me... i need to print the labels and post the other one back... anyway...

The replacement fits fine, reasonable packaging and swift delivery as usual. The ring itself is fine, hallmarks match up and looks nice. The problem is that the ring is 1g under the advertised weight. I purchased my partners ring from a jewellers and don't mind paying a premium for a ring that has an element of design and fully aware that the material costs are relativly low compared to what you pay. I was not willing to pay crazy high prices for essentially a metal ring with no design and took the view that the current price of platinum and high street price = paying crazy money in commission/profit. This item therefore made the equation simple and far better value. Current market price of platinum per gram X the weight of the ring = much better deal. Don't get me wrong it is still a good deal, but not the deal i was expecting. The description should be more acurate.
on 11 August 2016
We purchased this at a god price but were prudent enough to buy a proper ring size gauge. Don't rely on those flimsy tape measures.The ring feels and looks quality. we are having it engraved locally.Result :-)
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse