Theia Unisex Heavy Court Shape Polished 9 ct Yellow Gold 6 mm Wedding Ring - Size W
Ring Size: W|Item Display Width: 6|Colour: Yellow|Change

on 21 April 2016
my wedding it's in short time and I couldn't find a high street jewellery shop that will make a ring my size (size "I") in time as all shops are telling me to wait 3 to 4 weeks. I ordered this ring and it came in 2 days. it's just perfect. the size is perfect, the shape is perfect, it's heavy enough, has hallmarks and is very cheap comparative with high street jewellery shops. highly recommend
review imagereview imagereview image
11 Comment| 13 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 25 November 2017
My husband's original wedding ring became too small so I decided to buy him a cheap new one. Looked at a lot in shops and online but decided to buy this one and hope it wasn't too bad quality. My husband loves it, says it's comfortable and doesn't know he's got it on, looks really nice too and didn't cost the earth. Very pleased with my purchase.
on 23 March 2017
This ring is absolutely beautiful, a very comfortable fit and a nice weight too. Online picture only says so much but I was very pleased with my purchase.
on 22 March 2017
This was for my husband. It's heavy and good quality. Really pleased with it.
on 24 February 2015
The ring bears no resemblance whatsoever to the photo, the edge in the photo looks reasonably substantial, in reality its very thin. The good thing is, it is 5g in weight however but the sizing is a mile out, I ordered a Y and received a Z+1 (as measured by local jeweler) it basically fell off my finger. Shame really as it would have been value for money, I also do jewelry photography and this isn't the ring that you think you're getting. It was sent back the same day, I never exchanged for another as someone else here already did that and got possibly the same ring back.
on 11 April 2018
Having visited many High Street retailers I was extremely disappointed with the availability of specific sizes of rings and the premium in price that they were asking. The The Unisex Ring was quickly despatched and well presented and provided excellent quality and value for money. Exactly what I wanted and well priced! Win Win
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 22 November 2017
Ordered and delivered within 1 day ( Amazon prime) perfect size as described. Comfortable court shape ring. Lovely box for presentation too. Half the price compared to the shop (£179) so an absolute bargain in my eyes!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 13 February 2017
sent completely the wrong size (about 15 sizes out)and was not heavy or court shaped ,ends were sharp .Wasted time waiting for item and then more time waiting collection .
on 1 February 2014
I got this at a reduced price and was very pleased with it, although I actually wanted it as a thumb ring rather than a wedding ring. It is nice quality, shiny and hallmarked. It is a bit heavier than some of the D-shaped bands, hence the higher price, but it does look nice on and is still cheaper on Amazon than the equivalent in the shops.
on 18 September 2017
Lovely ring, could not resize my original ring so treated myself to a new ring! Perfect fit, really pleased🤗