on 24 July 2012
The ring may be good, but I wouldn't know because I have had to return it TWICE because they have again sent me the wrong size and I had to wait 2 weeks to get that. I ordered a size V for my mum's 60th wedding anniversary, last week, but once again they have sent me a size D (D is the shape of the ring), which wouldn't even fit on her little finger, so i was unable to give my mum her new ring on her anniversay. My parents were very upset.

I am very disappointed with this seller. I only give 1 star because there's no option to give no star.
One person found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse
on 30 July 2013
This was one of the most disappointing things I've ordered from amazon. Not only did it look cheap, nasty and the wrong colour . It was also the wrong size. They couldn't have got it more wrong if they tried.
4 people found this helpful