on 4 March 2015
I bought this after developing an allergy to the nickel from my wedding and engagement rings (purchased in Australia). I also got this as a 'tough' everyday ring as my actual wedding rings are two slim, fine bands encircled with diamonds.

I was so relieved to find out that these rings are made in the UK because they have laws in Europe preventing them from using nickel in their white gold. I was very nervous buying these sight unseen, but its been a couple of months since I got it and I'm still really happy with it. I ordered a K and the correct size arrived. It was a perfect fit. I have quite slim fingers and don't suit a chunky ring, so this is perfect. Even though its a fine ring, it's also thick, so I'm not concerned about its durability. I would definitely recommend this ring.
review image
on 16 February 2015
A perfect ring, just as described by other reviewers: a nice shiny finish and perfectly sized. Not as thick or as heavy as other 'heavy court' rings we've tried on in jewellery shops, but still quite weighty and excellent quality. Very happy with the choice, a much better deal than what we got offered in shops for the same price. Super fast delivery and prompt return and refund (we had one ring arrive a size smaller and there were no problems with the replacement).
on 9 July 2013
Love this ring, the delivery time was excellent which I was relly pleased about incase the ring was too big or small, but it is perfect :) compliments my Engagement ring beautifully, it's nice and shiney and delicate which is what I wanted have room in future for a nice eternity ring
on 17 December 2014
Quality product, great value for money.
I checked the net and various highstreet retailers, I compared the quality, price and weight of available rings. I was worried about what would arrive, as they were half the price of highstreet retailers but was very pleased with the quality and high shine finish of the rings.
on 14 March 2017
Has to be one of the most comfortable rings ever, you really don't know your wearing it.
on 23 June 2013
My wife wanted a new band to match the white gold eternity ring I bought her a couple of years back. It arrived very swiftly and she is delighted with it. What more can you ask? Oh yes, the price was very reasonable and a considerable saving over buying from a traditional jeweller's shop.
on 13 January 2018
Beautiful ring what more can I say
on 8 July 2015
The ring arrived and was exactly as described. The fit was perfect and came in a nice box too. I was a bit unsure to buy online but it was less than half the price of the ones in store and thought it was worth a try. I am so glad that I did!
on 22 November 2016
Used to be in the jewellery trade and this is definitely NOT a "super heavy weight" court ring. The picture is misleading and the "retail" value is NO where near £327. Item returned
on 29 December 2015
Great Rings! Much cheaper then shop price! Same or even better quality!