Theia Unisex Super Heavy D Shape Polished 18 ct Yellow Gold 3 mm Wedding Ring - Size Q
Ring Size: Q|Item Display Width: 3|Colour: Yellow|Change

on 18 September 2016
Got this wedding band to replace my husbands old one.
The "Super Heavy D Shape Polished 18 ct Yellow Gold 5 mm Wedding Ring " was bought in size R and fit perfectly.
It's not as heavy as I had thought it would be but does have a nice weight to it. It also isn't as thick as I has expected but again not a big deal. It is comfortable to wear, has a smooth finish and a lovely curved feel to the outer side.

The hall marking is not clear though, can just about make out the 750 stamp. It doesn't feel hollow or anything as such, the ring is solid and the yellow gold is just what we were looking for.
Great price for what its worth. I have seen exactly the same thing, description, weight and everything, almost £100 more expensive than this one online and double the price in store and weighs less.

Will update my review if anything changes but right now, I am very happy with this ring.

I review all items I buy on amazon, irrespective of price as I myself have found reviews help to make the right decision when shopping. I hope you have found this review helpful.
3 people found this helpful
on 11 March 2014
Bought this ring to compliment a diamond trilogy ring. I wanted something plain but substantial and searched for a heavy weight in 18ct gold. I ordered one size up from the normal ring size to account for the extra width of the band and hey presto a really good fit. The ring is indeed a nice weight and sets off the setting of the diamond trilogy perfectly. Thank you Amazon.
6 people found this helpful
on 7 January 2016
It had completely lost it's shine and color after a year of normal use. it now has a yellow gold color. I suspect it's yellow gold that has been electroplated in chrome. Do not buy!
Another white gold ring I purchased around the same time is still good as new.
3 people found this helpful
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 3 December 2017
Looks good and shiny when I bought it few weeks ago, loosing shine in two weeks..

Showing some sign of wear , tear , scratches seems I am wearing this ring from long time. Price Good compare to high street.
review image
on 3 September 2015
My wife was very pleased with her new wedding band. After 3 enlargement to her original one and getting very thin I thought it best to buy a new one.
Thank you very much from two happy Mr / Mrs

Michael and Christine Trivett
on 28 December 2015
Had 2 of these rings for 9 months, all the white gold has gone and they now look a pale gold colour, very disappointing as wanted white gold to match other jewellery
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 7 March 2015
I purchased this ring for my wedding in 2013, now after 4 years apart from few little scratches is still strong and solid in perfect shape! MADE TO LAST A LIFETIME! Great value for a good very solid ring.
review imagereview imagereview image
on 13 June 2017
love my ring and cant wait to get it on my finger. only having little fingers its just the right size not to over power it and it looks nice and shinny
on 8 April 2018
Ring is fine, but package was poor and I found them on the front of my house! Any one could take it!
on 27 October 2014
Is OK, but is NOT 'heavy', but quite light. Think price says it all. Too thin and maybe needed 5mm size. Look for a genuine heavy model / version, likely 50% more, but nicer to wear and look of.