Customer reviews

Wedding Ring, 9 Carat White Gold Heavy D Shape, 3mm Band Width - size "Q"
Ring Size: Q|Item Display Width: 3|Change

on 7 November 2015
I was worried about ordering this ring as I've been to many jewellers previously. I should of come here 1st!!!! It's everything in the description and more. Beautiful fit, look and comfortable. Amazing
review image
on 18 June 2015
After reading some off the reviews I was in two minds of ordering this ring, but as I went on to read more the positive out numbered the negative! I order my ring for my husband to be size s on 15/6/15 and received it two days later, on opening my parcel I felt almost hesitant! Thinking of the reviews I had read, how I was surprised what a lovely wedding band off 6mm good weight not paper thin lovely quality, my hubby to be tried the ring on and it fitted perfectly, and more to the point can't wait til are day to wear it. I recommend this ring with not the high street price for you all lookin for wedding bands.
Donna
on 27 April 2015
I would say the ring is a light ring, and also sizes run a bit small. I am an M in goldsmiths sizing, and had to return my previous theia ring as was too small. Ordered a size up and it fits well and looks lovely. Very good value for the cost of the ring.
on 17 February 2015
The ring was just as expected, lovely and shiny. However, after a month or so I can already see marks on it (slightly scratched) but I know my husband is not the most careful person when it comes to his hands movements so I'm not sure if I should judge the quality of the ring based on that.
He loves it anyway so we give it thumbs up for that.
on 19 January 2016
3/5 years of wearing it and still looks good, unfortunatelly changed slighty color to yellowish but thats the wear. Price very good
on 21 June 2016
Gorgeous!! Not as heavy as I thought but dies have substance to it. We got 2 of the same ring in different mm size & love them both. The box they come in I think in my opinion is lovely too.
on 5 June 2017
When shopping for my husband a wedding band I was really unwhelmed for what you got for your money ok high street. I was skeptical ordering online but delivery was prompt and product excellent, amazing value, my husband looses everything I didn't want to pay a fortune to be lost so this was perfect!
on 28 January 2016
It looked great when it arrived. However, after 5 months or so (maybe less and just didn't notice) the ring started to go yellow. It looks awful! And it meant to be for the rest of the life as it is a wedding ring! I don't think that it has any guarantee so no chance of returning it!
on 18 July 2016
My Husband is so pleased with this ring. Better Quailty than some others I have seen. Well packed
Would buy from this company again.
on 23 December 2016
Nice looking ring but ansolutly NO weight to it if it wasnt for the fact this was a christmas present would be going straight back do not be decieved

See one answered question