Customer reviews

on 15 September 2011
Had a very narrow window to get our rings online and in time before our wedding in Gibraltar. Although a slight mark on the 4mm ring ,which we returned immediately, The way Amazon dealt with the return, and replacement, was once again a shining example of your excellent service.
The rings themselves are absolutely gorgeous, a nice weight, and extremely good value.
My, now Wife, and I would like to say a big thank for making our special day complete!!!
on 31 January 2013
Terrific value, heavier than exxpected for this price, dnt hesitate at all, go for it!
My daughters fiance was delighted with it.
Size is true too.
Very happy to give this five stars :))
on 16 September 2011
Wasnt sure if buying a wedding ring on line was the way to go, but after recieving my ring I was more than satisfied. It was a perfect weight and a really good price and the delivery was very prompt.
on 8 May 2014
lovely ring, very good value and a decent weight, much cheaper than a jewellers, were both very happy with it.