Ring Size: Q|Item Display Width: 4|Change

on 7 January 2015
Before buying this ring from Amazon, myself and my partner visited 3 various high street shops (eg. H Samuel) where after trials our sizes was unanimously identified as O and M across all chains. I was utterly surprised when rings from Amazon arrived with correct size labels but both were one too big!!! What was delivered as size O, was actually identical to conventional size P. I printed a few sizing charts from other reputable retailers and compared to the Amazon sizing sheet - my suspicions confirmed: both Amazon rings are one size larger than than should have been, all buyers should keep that in mind. Luckily, after I complained to support, they kindly agreed to refund the delivery and return costs and the second purchase was the right fit (when I bought one size smaller then I usually do). The ring itself is good looking and fairly thick, just what you would expect to find in any goldsmith store. The polishing, however, is not the top notch and one of the rings had a tiny dent, but I am not OCD about it and overall it looks great.
on 4 July 2013
I love this ring. Slightly darker colour than I expected. Hallmarked. Half the price of similar rings in High Street jewellers, excellent value for money. Exactly what I wanted, true to size, very pleased. would recommend. Arrived quickly. Thanks to seller and Amazon.
on 30 November 2015
This is as good quality as, or better than, similar products in the High Street jewellers, for about half the price. I checked the size at an independent jeweller's as soon as possible, given other reviewers' remarks, and the ring was exactly the size stated on the order. It was a little tarnished on arrival, probably due to long storage, but it polished easily to a high shine and is much-liked by the wearer.
on 23 July 2016
Beautiful ring!!!. Gorgeous colour gold, rich with a super shine. Bought as a second ring as my original court is too big now and can be very loose in colder weather. Really pleased with this ring and I ordered for next day delivery and it arrived as promised so very pleased with that too. Lovely white ring box too. Happy happy!!
on 27 April 2012
I saw the exact same ring for twice the price on the highstreet.

Fits perfectly (but I did purchase a plastic ring size guide first), on first inspection it looks good quality and has hallmarks.

Very pleased with my purchase!
on 28 March 2017
A really nice ring, it's heavy and highly polished. I looked at some from Argos (which were double the price) and they were as thin and light as tin.
Both my wife and I have these rings and we are delighted with them.
on 16 October 2015
I was thinking for a long time whether to buy 9ct or more gold ring because I thought that there might be a significatn difference, but actually it looks very gold so I'm pleased with my choice as it's a bit cheaper too. I've been wearing it for two months and do all my house chores with it and it is still shiny. It fits as it should. I'd recommend it.
It comes in a nice box too and very promptly.
on 29 October 2016
Lovely ring. Our wedding as on a budget and this was a much better price than the high street. Worn it every day and night for 4 years now. No signs of wear or tear and it looks as good as the day it arrived. Would recommend.
on 5 May 2016
We needed to replace our wedding rings after looking at hundreds of them,we decided to go for Theia unisex super heavy weight court shape,we have purchased jewellery this site before and been very pleased with it,the fit was great and looks great thanks.
on 9 August 2015
I needed a new ring due to arthritis. I sized it from one of my other rings and it fitted beautifully. The description was spot on so I was very pleased with it. I wanted a smaller width so that I could fit my other rings on comfortably as well. It is a good weight and I thought it was excellent value for money.