Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Arcade Fire Shop now Fitbit

Customer reviews

on 1 July 2017
Like it! Good sellers, it is very good. I would definitely recommend purchasing especially for the low price and you will not be disappointed. So far so good. I was surprise how quick I got both packages! Good buy. good quality and good product
on 3 October 2013
the build quality on the guard face is exceptional but sadly the buckle clips feel both a little cheap and dont grip the elasticated straps all that well meaning that even the slightest flex or movement in your bow arm will cause it to loosen and slide.
with that said it does guard remarkably well being able to take a whip from a 50 and 70lb draw compound with no ill effect to me or its guard face, most other bows including a 100lb longbow failed to mark it in any significant way.

a "good" guard that is sadly let down by the poor quality of the elasticated bindings.
on 11 October 2013
Great fast service arrived day after despatch although estimated delivery was next week after my next archery lesson.
The arm protector is a good fit as I have a very swollen arm and couln't get any to fit me at the Archery Club.
Very pleased with the whole service and will use them again with no doubts! The postage could have been cheaper,
but all together I am thrilled with my purchase, thank you.
on 28 November 2013
I used the smaller one that came with my recurve bow set and I got stung by the bowstring many times., leaving my arm bruised.
I bought this and it came almost the next day, provided great cover and is comfortable.
on 2 May 2014
Good bit of kit postage a bit much, but still worth it, goes all the way up the arm, so if you're prone to locking the elbow it should save you from a nasty string wealt or two.
on 7 June 2014
Happy with this product it looks credible and seems to do the job.It sliides onto the forearm comfortably......can recommmend this product
on 13 April 2015
The armguard itself is not bad, but it is really uncomfortable and all the strings are not staying in place properly. My girlfriend order the same one for a coincidence and the strings of her were not working properly as well. We ended up making knots for keep the armguard in position, making it more uncomfortable. It is probably ok for the money or to be used as a starting point when you are learning but I am looking for buying a better one soon.
on 20 February 2016
First off I would just like to say a big thank you. I ordered this for my daughter at about 12.00 and it was in my hand unless than 24 hrs. Non prime item.

Archery Long arm guard Is big really good but very big. It was bought for my adult daughter, the item itself is really well made and very sturdy. Definitely fit for purpose if you have manly forearms.
on 18 September 2014
Excellent has done the job well and at a sensible price.
on 26 February 2015
Unfortunately this bracer has very poor quality elastic/fasteners which keep slipping, and require retightening every few shots. Too cheaply made. Try a more expensive line.