Customer reviews

Binatone Latitude 150 Black/Silver Twin Pack Walkie Talkie With Upto 3 km Range
Colour: Black/Silver|Style: Latitude 150|Change

The manufacturer commented on the review below
on 10 November 2017
Better than the motorola version, they broke within about 2 years. Anyone else noted how quickly many of these electronic products now stop working within a few years? Same with an expensive Phillips toothbrush. Personally I think the greedy companies design them not to last. Well good for them, all it tells me is not to buy their brands any more.

The other problem with the Motorola version is the batteries never lasted long (and I didn't use them that much). This version seems to be a lot better.
on 22 November 2017
Have brought for my kids so I can communicate with them when I'm in the garden or if they are in the park it's a fun thing to do and cheaper than mobiles and they love playing with them. You do get some interference tho which isn't ideal but it's not all the time.
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on 12 November 2017
They’re birthday gift for my son, my son loves them. The Bluetooth range is far enough and stable. But they need to be fitted 4 AAA batteries, which is not handy. So it drops one star. If they come with USB charger, that would be perfect.
on 30 April 2017
Excellent
on 3 September 2017
These are utterly useless. The range is pathetic and they suffer horrendously from interference even when you try all the different channels. On top of that, one of them has now gone dead and fails to charge. I've had them only a few months and now they are only good as paperweights. AVOID!!!
on 29 September 2017
Doesn't work.....this is supposed to work over a distance but one can hardly hear without crackling and broken speech....definitely not worth it !
on 15 October 2017
Really good these but they are a little heavy on the old batteries. Still incredibly handy and me and my mate use em when we fish in France.
on 19 July 2017
We haven't used these properly yet other than in the garden but they seem robust and the sound quality was great.
on 28 September 2017
Very handy when two people are working together but in different locations(setting up cctv systems etc.)
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 27 December 2015
These are excellent walkie talkies, they were bought for our children and are clear and so far have not picked up any interference. We are buying another pack so we can tune into them and see what they're up to!!