• HAARP
  • Customer reviews

VINE VOICEon 11 March 2018
A live DVD and CD covering Muse's headlining two nights at Wembley stadium in 2007. Sound quality of the CD is top notch while the DVD captures the full spectacular Muse stadium performance.
on 8 September 2012
The DVD is ok but not overly impressed with the CD which would not play in my CD Player (Marantz), in-car CD Player (Sony), or my Blu-ray Recorder (Panasonic). This is a situation I've encountered a few times with recent releases and can overcome by re-recording on my PC then using my copy instead. Obviously, for legal reasons, I have not done this! I really think that the record producers should look into this problem or try to ensure their quality assurance is kept up to speed. The actual audio recording is not really that great, either, lacking some clarity. - A little disappointed overall and do not feel this is truly representative of a typically excellent Muse performance.
As always, the Amazon service was really good.
on 17 March 2008
This is a truly great live album in the same space as something like Thin Lizzy's 'Live and Dangerous'... yes the Lizzy were criticised for overdubs, but I suspect Muse have used a few overdubs here as well because it sounds so perfect. However, that's not really a criticism because they have captured the atmosphere of the concert very well. Each of the band members is extremely strong, of course particularly the guitar of Matt Bellamy, and this does come across in the live format. I was also there on the 16th so for me it holds memories of a great concert - as it will do for many other fans who were there or watched the cameraphone videos on youtube.

The DVD is very high quality and puts rock concert videos like the recent U2 3D to shame.
on 10 October 2013
First comes the intro music which is also on Alan Sugar's Apprentice programme. Great build up to a great concert. Love the Feeling Good song, a favourite of mine. Matthew is dressed in a red suit which really stands out - you never loose sight of him. Excellent value for money, go treat yourself. The concert is filmed very well in my opinion.
on 19 July 2017
I love Muse both live and on studio recording. You won't sleep while watching this because this is such a good energized live performance......don't hesitate to acquire as this is top notch production.
on 31 July 2014
Muse are without a doubt one of the greatest live bands currently going. Matt Bellamy is a true showman and, as a whole, Muse never fail to deliver. It is quite simply incredible to see the band performing live on the DVD. The live CD is also worthy of a listen, Muse manage to entertain without having a visual presence.
on 14 October 2014
I started listening to Muse on the back of hearing Bliss on a body boarding video (Brushed Aside). I was looking for a best of compilation, ad an intro. But this is brilliant, exhilarating, I listen to it at work regardless how miserable the weather, I have a huge grin on my face.
on 19 January 2012
Muse are my favourite band in the world and this was their most impressive concert in my opinion. They are absolutely amazing to watch, and I don't believe any serious rock fan could not find this entertaining! Matt Bellamy does the impossible with his guitar, and the rest of the band give their all to make the best noise Wembly has ever heard! I just wish I was there!
on 12 July 2013
Ok so I am biased but Muse are a band I really enjoy and I was not disappointed with this CD and DVD. Plenty of new songs (at the time) and some great old ones. The concert was full of energy as usual and the music was brilliant. At Amazons price can really recommend
on 23 December 2016
Fantastic - you get the DVD too so this is a best buy.