on 25 September 2015
Big recommendation for any parent! My baby is always snuggled up nice and warm in here born in June she was never too hot as I could unzip half of it I will soon be getting her the bigger sized one as she's tall but it's never not be used and has been well.worth the money
on 7 March 2017
Awesome.. wish we knew about this from birth.. 3 month old is snug and warm in this. Good quality materials.. better than blankets that's for sure.
on 9 November 2016
This footmuff is perfect. Bought it for my daughter on the birth of her first baby and she loves it. Baby is kept lovely and warm, no hanging blankets and blankets falling off. Highly recommended. Great dealling with Amazon.
on 18 May 2017
Love this item! Little one was so snug during winter and now just using the liner as it gets warmer.
on 5 November 2015
I got the Mamas and Papas Armadillo Flip XT for my first born. The people in the shop tried to get me to buy one of the carry cots, but I refused to buy something for nearly £200 that my baby would use for less than 6 months. They also tried to get me to buy the baby cocoon, but similarly I didn't want to spend £80 on something with such a limited shelf life.

I knew I'd need to give my baby some warmth and security for when she was in the buggy, but I researched just about every footmuff on the market. I saw this Wallaboo one, and was initially put off thinking that it wouldn't be suitable for use in a lay-flat pushchair, as all the pictures are of its use in infant car seats and carry cots. It was only £37 (in the brown colour), so I took a punt. And I'm glad I did. It fits my pushchair perfectly, and actually looks quite nice.

More importantly, my baby loves it. She's so snug and warm inside of it, and while my other new mum friends have their babies wrapped up in pram suits, hats and blankets inside their pram carry cots, my little one is just in her sleep suit, cocooned in the softness of her Wallaboo. Several of these new mum friends with expensive carry cot attachments have commented on how nice my Wallaboo is and how comfortable and contented my baby looks in it - some of them even contemplating getting one for themselves, particularly after I tell them how little it cost me!
on 10 January 2013
There is no velcro to open up the holes where the seat belt threads through, so unless the seatbelt on your car seat detaches from the seat, you won't be able to use this footmuff. What a waste of money
on 25 September 2016
Love the footmuff, it's excellent quality, my only issue was that the pink is more illuminious, almost like a highlighter pink than shown in the picture - definitely a lot brighter in colour than I hoped.
on 11 April 2016
It's a great product, solves the problem of blankets flying off in the wind or getting muddy falling off etc. However, I have found that when using this product it stops my son from fitting so comfortably in his car seat. It bunches up, making him Squashed and also prevents the straps from a) sitting in he correct position on his shoulders b) tightening correctly. He is average sized and we have a cybex cloud q car seat. Also some of the Velcro around the strap holes has already come away at the seams. I have gone back to blankets for that reason and can only therefore give it 2 stars.
on 12 October 2012
I haven't actually use this yet as i'm still pregnant but I love it. It's so soft and snuggly. Just as good (if not better) as any of the other infant carrier cosi-toes or infant carrier footmuffs that i had been looking at and at £30 it was really good value for money. I've tried it on my maxi-coxi streety, group 0 infant carrier/car seat and it fits perfectly and looks brilliant. I would def recommend. :)
on 4 March 2015
Brilliant, best thing we've bought. Keeps baby really warm and snug when in the car seat. Fits nicely in maxi cosi pebble