on 17 May 2017
Great show but a shame the same gags were used over & over & over again.
on 26 June 2017
Good i quite enjoyed it,thanks.
on 19 March 2017
Brilliant, as described.
on 11 May 2017
very good
on 11 May 2017
Brill absolutely brill
on 28 August 2008
So far it is the weakest season of Scrubs, I personally maintain that Scrubs was at it's funniest season 2 and season 5 probably with 4 shortly after. But here the writing got sloppy and the actors do begin to try to compensate, it doesn't work. Again though, as many others say there are enough funny moments to make this a worthwhile purchase, and I'm a huge Scrubs fan so will probbaly never stop watching it. On the bright side, Season 7 (as short as it was through the writers strike) is much much better, which gives me hope for Season 8, (not sure about 9, would the show be the same with the actors playing J.D. and Carla leaving?)
on 19 January 2008
I see why some would say that this series has fallen but I disagree completely. I have heard others say that the characters have changed and it ruins the story. I belive that the change is good and accurate to real life. People change all the time and a group of characters that spend six years together will naturally change and grow together.

I see this as a great development and I hope they finish series seven to a similar standard.

Any scrubs fan will love this just as much as any others. If new then you will enjoy it but I suggest you start from the beginning.
on 13 January 2008
Durring all the other seasons, there's at least one episode in each, where I've felt my gut ripped out, i.e. the rabies episodes in season five and the last double-episode with Brandon Frasier. I think a big part of why these episodes work so well - at least for me - is that they evolve around life and death and takes on some very heavy issues in a comedy series. Season six lacks this. The biggest drama you'll encounter is the JD/Kim situation and Carla's and Turk's new baby. For me, that's not enough, and I honostly can't remember a specifik epsiode in season six, even though I've watched it 2-3 times.

So, if you're mostly into Scrubs because of the comic and the characters' stories, then there's nothing that should keep you from getting season six. The characters are still just as lovable as before and the comedy is just as good. But if you're like me and wants that big gutripping drama touch in a couple of the episodes, season six is a bad choice. Get the first five instead then ;-)
on 19 March 2008
i accidently discovered 'scrubs' while i was home with the flu.....coincidence? i could not find the remote and it had just started and was too ill to get up. well, here in the n.y.c area it airs in both first run and syndication, the syndication channel airs two episodes at 7:00 p.m.. i was hooked, i immediatley related to J.D.'s character...as i can screw up anything with flashes of genius. it is hard to pinpoint the real appeal of this jem. a casual viewer might dismiss the show as sophomoric medical fluff with a bit of randy behavior, but the interaction of all the players is just right. sure there is sacrcasm and teasing, but under that layer is genuine affection. we all know that dr. cox is really the mentor we all secretly want to have on our side. however, for me the, the J.D. soliliquy observations on life are what leaves me hard hit and thinking...about life, love, friendship, death, romantic relationships and career. when the show ends, i really hope that J.D. and Elliot wind up together, they belong in each others arms...love based on friendship with friendship based on love..just give this show some time and you won't miss an episode..IMO, one of the most underrated and under awarded usa sitcoms
HALL OF FAMEon 12 January 2008
Series 6 is with us at last and yes, I still love scrubs. Although each series, up to number 5, seemed to get better, the format is getting a little tired. Saying that, we're up to series 6 and it's still hilarious, but those laugh out loud moments seem fewer this time around and JD's daydreams aren't as endearing as they used to be. The standard was so high previously that this series is still excellent and easily up to other shows best output. Characters have developed in this series and yet they still act in their usual funny ways. You still get to hear JD's hilarious internal monologue, as well as seeing some of his more outlandish imaginings. The various relationships, JD and Turk, Jordan and Cox, Carla and Turk, etc manage to be touching and yet packed with humour. The janitor is still tormenting JD, The Todd is still as chauvinistic and cringe making, Kelso is as sharp and cutting, Jordan is still as feisty and her role has developed a lot more over the past two series which I love. Dr Cox is as caustic and biting as ever. JD has developed a little in this series, dealing with Kim's pregnancy and this provides some touching and hilarious moments in equal measure. Still a great show despite my earlier reservations. Buy it, kick back and laugh until your sides need stitches, which they still will even after 6 series!

Feel free to check out my blog which can be found on my profile page.