Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New album - Eminem Shop now Shop now

on 10 December 2017
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 11 May 2013
My son needed this for his violin and he says its quite good. I would definitely recommend this to anyone.
on 27 February 2013
Received the rosin within two days. The product is very good quality and great value for money. Very efficient service.
on 11 December 2011
What can you say about violin rosin? It was exactly what was needed without paying an unreasonable price which is what some violinists would be parting with, but I don't have high ideals, so long as it does the job! If you are looking for a good priced item for your violin bow, then this is it. Cheers!!
on 5 July 2012
I crushed this rosin to use it for my ballet shoes and it does its work. The only thing is I expected it to be a bit bigger so when I opened the package to find such a little thing inside, it made me smile. I think the seller should add the dimensions to the description
on 25 March 2013
This roisin is very small! I suppose it is large enough for a 7 year old. Only given it 3 stars as it arrived slightly broken and crumbled. comes in a box and I think it would be more durable if the surrounding were made of plastic like our previous roisin.
on 23 April 2012
My daughter is learning to play the violin and so hence I am always on the lookout for reasonably priced Rosin she says its pretty good, works well and it arrived promptly.
on 15 May 2014
Many a good tune has been played on an old fiddle,but not with the aid of this block of rosin.The item arrived promptly and on opening was found to be so hard and brittle,pieces had flaked off in the box. and was unusable. Frustratingly it was thrown in the bin,and I had to travel several rural miles to the nearest town to purchase a suitable replacement.
on 30 December 2012
Good easy to use product, good value for money. The sides flip down to reaveal the rosin so it's easy for a child to handle
on 17 October 2010
As I am only a begginer violin player, I am not particularly farmiliar with the rosin selection out there. But I have no problems with this item. It came quickly and I was able to use it straight away.