Price:£9.44+ Free shipping

on 15 May 2017
Seems easy too fit, Probably good but too small for my Dutchie bike
on 19 February 2012
I bought this basket support to go with my recently bought bicycle basket. (see my other reviews)
As stated on the basket review I thinks these two items should be sold together.
The support was easy to fit and is just perfect for the job it is meant to do.
Just one slight issue, I could ni' work out what the handle a' the side was for, rang the company that sold it and they didn't know either. They rang me back to inform me it is to put your torch on as the new basket blocks the original position. Easy now I know but this should really be covered in some instructions or in a picture, other than that tiny thing I cant fault it.
A*** from me.
on 3 December 2011
I've found this basket support great, it does the job and was reasonably priced.

That said I found the screws supplied were too short to go through my wicker bicycle basket, whilst they'd probably be fine with metal mesh baskets, they could be as much as a centimeter longer for wicker. Luckily I had some longer screws of the right size so was able to get around that problem, but that was a bit of an unexpected problem so unfortunately I do have to drop a star for that, because if it wasn't for the fact I have a tendency to hang on to old screws in case they might come in handy one day I might have had to temporarily attach it with twisted wire from an old coat hanger or something equally make shift.

However aside from that it does the job great and I even managed to fit it to a mountain bike with hydrolic forks without too much difficulty, there's a certain amount of flexibility in the struts and a couple of holes available so it is reasonably adaptable to different bikes, so I'm very happy with my purchase and can now easily carry a substantial amount of shopping in my bike basket without it sagging down and rubbing against the front wheel, this was a big improvement and has made all the difference, so this has been a very useful and worthwhile purchase.
on 13 November 2014
I bought this to support the Thyme and Season basket on my wife's bike. Arrived promptly and well-packed. Very straightforward to fit; the only minor struggle was passing the bolts through the basket but that's not a design fault. If you don't need the lamp bracket on the RH leg, it's the work of a moment to remove it.
In summary, very pleased.
on 29 January 2014
Arrived in good time and well packaged. Good price. Very sturdy basket support but unfortunately the holes that fit over the central wheel nuts were too small. Fortunately my husband was able to make these holes bigger but then not everyone will be able to do this. Just bear this in mind when ordering.
on 21 April 2012
Bought this to support wire basket on my bike. It was not as easy to fit as I first thought. The design of the forks on my bike didn't allow for fitting the support as per instructions. Holes had to be drilled out to make bigger. Handle bars can't fully turn. Had to use cable ties. With a lot of bodging it now does the job it was meant for.
on 16 November 2012
Arrived promptly. Nice and sturdy, well made, looks like it will last and looks like its up to the job of supporting a decent load on my bike. Very pleased with my purchase and the service (first time I've used Amazon so, as a newbie, was waiting with wonder to see what happened!).
on 27 May 2014
This basket support is really good. IT was a bit tricky to actually attach it to the basket but after figuring that out it was so easy to attach it to the bike. Exactly what I needed, gives very good support for my wicker basket so that now i can even put heavier things into it.
on 30 November 2015
Really glad I bought this, I have a large basket and sometimes it has to carry quite a load. I've seen other bikes with no support and 'droopy' baskets, that you wouldn't feel safe putting too much in. Mine regularly carries my laptop, as well as an array of things - never had a problem. My slight negative was it was a little tricky fixing to my bike and basket, but it seems to have held, so a happy ending.
on 28 August 2014
I was really pleased when this arrived today. It is a well made bracket and came with all of the related fixings so I didn't need to start searching for additional bolts. The wicker basket is now fixed securely and doesn't move when the front wheel is turned.