on 2 April 2011
Ive bought this watch for my 3 year old son, the detail is very impressive with all the pirate characters which are slightly raised on the watch strap. The reason I bought it was that it also helps children to learn to tell the time by having the numbers around the outside of the dial aswell, it is also a very good size for small children and doesnt look too big on their small wrists. all in all an excellent buy and Im very pleased with it.
on 30 April 2013
This was a great first watch for my 4 year old. Found it hard to find a watch on the high street that was a good size for his little wrist. Took a chance with this watch and am delighted with my purchase. It's waterproof too.
on 10 September 2011
Great design. We might be in the digital age but kids still need to know how to tell the time. Strong construction and nice clear face. Instructions in French, but not really needed.
on 2 December 2014
Arrived very promptly. As this is a Christmas present for my 4year old nephew, I haven't taken it out of its packaging. However product looks great! Packaging is in French however instruction booklet appears to be in English from front cover. Only slight downside is that the Pirates face (on the strap) is a light green colour; I don't feel that this distracts from the product overall.
on 4 October 2013
This was a great gift for my 3 year old grandson. He loved the bright colour and design,and it is waterproof which was a blessing as he would not take it off in the bath. Great to start early with numbers and for encourage learning the time.
I paid extra for quick delivery as I wanted it for birthday his birthday. It was delivered on time. Excellent and speedy transaction.
on 21 June 2014
Bought this for my 6yr old to start him learning how to tell the time. The pirate theme was naturally a great success. He's now telling the time very easily. Only downside is after 3 months the numbers on the outer dial have rubbed off otherwise it would've been 5 stars
on 3 December 2014
We purchased this watch on October 30th and the plastic straps broke after only a month! very upsetting for our 5 year old for whom this was a special present.
on 5 December 2013
The complete package for teaching a child to tell and also appreciate time, the pirate strap was a bonus at a time when pirates are in vogue.
on 5 July 2013
I bought this watch for my son as a birthday present which he has yet seen, but it looks great and excellent learning tool
on 2 May 2014
very good. i bought for my son he is 4 years old ..he likes it ..he is interested to learn the timing.