on 27 April 2017
I like this shampoo a lot. It isn't painfully stripping to my curly hair as traditional shampoos but is strong enough to clean my hair and scalp. It's thin so it's easy to smooth through my curls. It makes my hair look and smell fresh.

It is a tiny bit drying, which isn't fun since it's supposed to be for dry hair, but as I follow up with my favourite conditioner - the problem is erased almost immediately. It smells much nicer than some of the other Faith in Nature shampoos, which are known to smell of old lemon peel. It smells natural and slightly citrusy. I can't decide if I like this one more than the tea tree one, they're about equal but this one definitely smells nicer. I do think this is my new staple shampoo.
on 13 July 2013
I am of afro-Caribbean decent and have my hair natural. I was looking for a sulfate-free shampoo that I could use after I read that the sulfates in my shampoo was very damaging to my hair. I washed my hair yesterday and I can tell the difference already my hair feels so soft and luxurious without having to apply too much product to my hair. Also, it has really defined my curls as well. The price is well worth it.
on 8 February 2016
I have just posted a review for the conditioner believing it was the shampoo. This shampoo it great if you suffer from an itchy head. Great value and I have used this product for a few years and have been very pleased with it.
on 5 May 2017
Great price for a gentle shampoo that I've been using for years. Not quite as 'organic/natural' as the packaging suggests, but much, much better than most.
on 25 August 2016
Fab for dry hair with Psoriasis on scalp.Always use with conditioner though.
on 19 May 2017
i started using it, used to wash my hair every 2nd day, now every 4-5 days. u need adjusting period but otherwise i am a new convert.
on 16 March 2017
Nice smell. Slightly flimsy bottle. Good priced. Mild on hair, nothing extraordinary but overall ok shampoo.
on 10 April 2015
OK
on 18 February 2015
This is the second natural shampoo I've tried and it's early days, hence the 4 stars....but so far so good.
I have naturally curly hair, medium curls not tight, but more than wavey and its fairly corse. I have also suffered with a flakey scalp for as long as i can remember......NOT ANY MORE!!
Even though I've had to use head &shoulders for most of my life, it never really sorted the problem, just helped it a bit. I was finding that my hair would get a horrid waxy sticky build up near the roots from the shampoo every so often and also my scalp would get sore in places....but changing to regular shampoo just meant flakey scalp again!
So i decided to try natural shampoo and this one is reasonably priced compared to some but i think its great.
My hair looks healthy and my flakey scalp has gone!
The shampoo is runny, but it lathers really well and smells lovely and citrusy. Washes out easily. As with other natural shampoos it leaves my hair feeling a little catchy and dry right after, i guess that's just because its not leaving any gunk on your hair but the conditioner sorts that right out so no probs there.
Best one I've tried so far. I tried Burts Bees mango shampoo and conditioner but it made my hair really frizzy ...this one doesn't.....so far I'm loving it.
on 30 June 2011
I've got very sensitive skin and conventional shampoos/soaps/shower gels mixed with chlorinated water make my skin very dry and itchy. I've switched to non-SLS soaps and handwash which has made a great difference, and I've also been using Faith in Nature shampoos for a few months now. I tried Aloe Vera, Tea Tree and Jojoba shampoos and conditioners and I'm happy with all of them. They are very mild and don't irritate my skin. I previously tried Jason's products and I prefer these ones.

The only problem I found is that for whatever reason all non-SLS shampoos I've tried (whatever the brand) MUST be followed by a conditioner, otherwise your hair will be tangled and hard to manage. It's ok if you skip one wash but you do need to use conditioner with most washes which makes your shower/bath routine a bit longer.

One word of warning though, we all have different hair and skin types and one product will not fit all. No matter how many good or bad reviews a cosmetics product has, it doesn't mean it will - or will not - suit YOU. You just have to try and see.

See one answered question