on 18 December 2013
I wasn't sure about spending £80 for a schoolbag for my daughter when she asked for a Kipling in Year 7. She'd started off with a High Street, sports shop, shoulder bag and it didn't even make it to the first half term in the October. She insisted that a Kipling would last a lot longer and that if I was prepared to pay £25 for half a term (who knew it would only last that long?) then surely £80 for the remaining 14 and a half terms of her school life, up to GCSEs and possibly longer into her sixth form, was a bargain - and yes, that really was her reasoning. After much persuasion, I gave in and I have to say, I've been really impressed with it ever since. Well that was over 2 years ago and we've only had it for 6 and a half of those terms so far, but it really is looking like it will go the distance. So much so, that since then I've bought her a smaller bag for about town, an overnight bag and a small purse, all in the same range, but different colours. Highly recommend spending the money.
on 3 April 2017
I love this bag. It holds a lot! I use it as my gym bag. The separat compartments are very useful for this and it is stylish too.
on 30 November 2014
This bag has lots of room for all your essentials.
It is a great size too, not too big so you weigh it down with enough stuff to give you a bad back when you cart around , but big enough to hold everything you need and more importantly because of the zips it keeps things secure so when you are in crowds picking your bag is just that bit harder for the local ner do wells!
The across body style means the weight is spread better and so not only is the bag is comfortable it also looks great resting on your hip.
It is typical Kipling quality - very well made with attention to detail and is made of top quality materials that will last years.
I love it
on 9 October 2012
Whilst doing the yearly search for a school bag for my teenage daughter we came across this superb creation. It's just the right size and my daughter is very happy. We love Kipling bags and so far we have never been let down by a purchase. This one was a little more expensive than the usual school bag choices but its worth every penny.
on 3 January 2015
A very stylish messenger bag, that mixes the traditional Kipling style and material with a funky strap and logo of a striking brown colour.
This item has a great expanding feature zip around the middle that almost doubles the size of the bag - the only downside being the temptation to overload the bag and make it weigh too much.
The front pocket is handy and there are plenty of segments to help separate your items.

The monkey Johnny is also a beautiful brown colour that makes him look like a premium version compared to some of the more bland greys or blacks.

Overall a highly recommended bag
on 18 December 2009
My bag just arrived today & I will be keeping it......well it is a Kipling bag and at a great reduced price. There is so much room in there & because, the bag, is such a light weight when empty, you can pile in loads of junk and it doesn't feel like you're carrying a heavy load. Plus it sits nicely on your hip because it's a 'across the body' bag with a nice deep long strap. Great bag from a Great company and a Great price.
on 3 March 2014
Love the bag. Slightly bigger than what I was looking for but I find it very handy to carry my laptop
on 7 December 2010
The bag just arrived and is great! Chosen for 11Y old shoolchild, looks like bag that is able tu survive at least next two terms! It is very light and has enough space.
on 26 September 2014
Amazing range of bags! I have three Kipling bags now and this was bought for college then uni. Its done the entire year at college carrying numerous files and folders plus heavy textbooks yet it still looks brand new!!

Strap connections are metal and last extremely well, as does all the stitching. I expect it will last my entire 3 year uni course with no trouble at all. Zip at the bottom opens for the bag to expand creating so much room. I can fit a large lever arch folder, thick text book and notepads along with pencil cases, lunch box and water bottle, then when you don't need so much space just zip it back up.

Well worth buying!!
on 26 October 2012
I bought this bag for my daughter who started uni this year. I wanted something nice, durable and most of all - something you can put folders in. This bag hit the mark. When arrived, I was really nicely surprised. A zipper at the bottom of the bag, when unzipped, makes the bag even bigger. Well placed pockets, nice colour (chocolate brown), the little Kipling monkey and the space made it all worth the £45 I paid for the bag during discount/promotion time. I would even consider buying the same for myself, as this bag easily can fit a laptop and a folder at the same time. Wide strap with extra support and the length you can adjust makes it a perfect bag for school, study or work. Highly recommended.