Customer reviews

Kipling New Money, Women's Wallet, Schwarz (Black), One Size
Colour: Black|Change

on 13 January 2015
Very lovely sized wallet fit for everyday usage. I carry quite a few coins and notes and receipts, this wallet fits quite a lot compared to my stash. I really like the extra flap for the card compartment although i feel it could have the central panel as card compartments too instead of the mesh panel since there's already one on the third panel. But only the useful cards are displayed and the other loyalty cards are just slipped in under the card flap.

Overall, lovely wallet. I bought a total of 4 wallets, one for me, sister and my two nieces. Spoilt kids indeed.
on 2 August 2014
Great purse lots of room for change and cards three pockets for change is a big bonus I personally would have loved some more card slots but it is still a great purse.
on 26 December 2014
Lots of sections for cards and cash (both coins and notes). The coins holder has a zip which was what I was after.

Just a bit on the large side.
on 22 December 2014
I'm pleased I was able to buy this at a discounted price. The colour is lovely but the one drawback is that the zip is fairly difficult to pull round.
on 5 June 2015
It's lovely - it's Kipling, no more words needed! I bought this to replace my DKNY purse which annoyingly hasn't loosened up since I had it meaning tight fit for notes and receipts. This looks much smaller but you can get more in. It's not a huge purse and my Mom wouldn't have got her kitchen sink in but I've got more in already than my bigger DKNY one. I went and bought a Kipling phone monkey from ebay to go on it - Kipling looks wrong without one! I got the smokey grey one and it looks lovely on the purse.
on 2 December 2012
A superb purse for all occasions! Excellent ZIP compartment with three different slots for coins. Then the wallet bit folds out into three sections with lots of room for all those pesky credit cards, store cards, collecting cards etc. Despite it's quite small size he carries a great deal and is the only person I found that can take the large number of cards I seem to need to carry around!
Highly recommended and excellent value. Kipling purses are always expensive but this one really is worth the extra!
on 26 July 2016
good size if you like small wallets. separate compartments for cash and notes. not many "pockets" for cards but to be expected for the type of wallet. Like the neutral colour and was good price for it. This is my first kipling purchase (I am not a great fun of kipling as I don't like the animals hanging out of bags or printed animal patterns on accessories etc.) as it was quite simple and good value. the quality is very good but was not expecting anything less. Colour as on screen.
on 29 January 2014
Not really very exciting. I kept it but am not thrilled. There's not really enough space for cards although the coin purse part is fine.
on 21 January 2014
bought this for daughter for christmas al so bought matching bag she love's them both now i have to buy for my other daughter who is ten
on 21 September 2014
As always this Kipling wallet is well made and has enough space for all my cards etc. Lovely colour and fits nicely into my work bag.