Customer reviews

Smiffy's Pirate Flag, 45 x 30 cm
Price:£9.81+ Free shipping

on 24 March 2017
Kids loved the flag, not bad value really. Happy with purchase.
on 8 April 2016
Arrived very quickly, looks great attached to my greenhouse, very happy with the product.
on 16 January 2014
I purchased this flag as a way to irritate my curtain twitching neighbours. My neighbours like to concern themselves with things that would not bother a normal person, so one of my new hobbies is devising new ways with which to irritate them and their anal ways. I decided to place it on my kids 12ft trampoline at the best vantage point visible from my neighbours living room and then attached this Jolly Roger flag to enhance the WOW factor and add a talking feature for my nosey neighbours to discuss during their summer BBQ's with their "friends", whom I can only assume are paid a fee to attend. Victor Meldrew looks easy going compared to this pair who I refer to as "The cuckoo clock people". As an added "attraction", I have also ordered two sets of Fair trade bamboo wind chimes to create a melodic talking point as they live out their dreary grey existence until the grim reaper comes to collect then from this life. They are only in their 40's so, they will have plenty chime time before then though. In summary, the flag flies well and has been doing so for several days so far. I thoroughly recommend it for entertaining nosey ba$ta*ds who make you feel like you live in the big brother house.
on 18 November 2010
Unfortunately the flag stick was snapped when I received this product. However, I repaired it myself, and didn't bother to contact the company about it. I'm sure the would have replaced it promptly had I asked them to. It was cheap and cheerful, you get what you pay for.
on 28 September 2013
Bought this to build a pretend pirate ship for a 3 year old. He loves the game. Disappointingly the wrapping isn't up to protecting the stick and like other reviewers it arrived snapped into 3 pieces! Flag ok itself and I have replaced the stick.
on 11 December 2013
This was good for the party, i put it in the garden after the party.
I would recommend this product to briten up any party
on 1 August 2014
Great service and very efficient even though the first one was delivered with a damaged stick. Got another one the very next day! Flag a bit smaller than i thought it would be even though the dimensions were given on the website. Fabric is thin and lightweight, the stick is wooden and thin too but then again I probably shouldn't expect too much if only paying a small price for it!
on 27 July 2011
Hardwearing and versatile. Smooth transaction and speedy delivery. My son and 'I' have hours of fun with this, it is the flag on our pirate ship at home - my living room converts nicely into a pirate ship, with a few props and a 6 year olds imagination.
on 5 August 2009
It will do the job but I can't see it lasting very long. I bought it as I am doing a pirate theamed week. Probably would of been better getting the kids to make one and used a garden cane instead.
on 14 November 2015
Great little flag which I bought for a golf friend with a seriously dodgy handicap. Unfortunately he now parades around with it attached to his trolley. Good price for a bit of fun.