Customer reviews

on 23 February 2009
This is a first class piece of equipment, a well stocked neat bag which would be useful in the home.small workplace or car. As a first aider, I have seen many types of kits, but feel this is a definate "cover all" item. I thought the item was described well in the sales blurb. A good buy in my opinion
on 26 April 2013
This is a GREAT PRODUCT

Nice First Aid Kit, with a LOT of stuff inside, also mush more space in the bag to place your own items in if need be, all the items inside the bag are well stocked and easy to find, they also come in sealer bags which is good. I was very happy about this product and for the low price of just £12.00 you won't find a better (First Aid Kit) This Kit is worth at least £20.00 easy. Highly Recommend.

GREAT Item, FAST Postage, TOP Seller, (5*****) MANY THANKS!
on 16 November 2014
Quality kit at a phenomenal price. This bag is a miniature trauma kit. It really is. This incredibly well equipped thing will and probably has saved lives and it's at an amazing price.
on 24 March 2016
Enormous kit - huge range of stuff inside and astonishing value at the price. Amazing.
on 31 August 2013
This First Aid Kit is just perfect to take on holiday with you, just as I did and always do. It is easy to refill when needed too. Would recommend to anyone.
on 28 January 2014
This item arrived quickly and is good value. I carry it in my van but hope I never need to use it. A must if you travel abroad!
on 10 April 2013
I feel his set is designed more for the home; than a trauma kit you might have in the car. I bought a set of eyewash pods to add to it, but otherwise not a bad kit. Would have liked to have a resuscitation aid/valve added as they are only coppers.
on 22 May 2011
Excellent piece of kit. I looked at other kits but they didn't seem capable of dealing with anything more than a cut finger. This has 2 useful instant ice packs, space blanket, plenty of bandages and gauze, scissors, pins etc. As well as leaving plenty of space to add your own stuff. As a nurse and first aider, I think this is well equipped and good value for money. I only gave 4 stars because there were no first aid instructions in the bag and also the labelling on the bandages and dressings is too small to read so you have to guess what you're opening. But if you know first aid or you just need a decently stocked kit, then these issues really are nothing to worry about - get this kit, add your own bits and bobs, and away you go!
on 28 July 2017
Decent kit, will have anything you might need in an emergency. So glad I had this.
on 24 August 2012
I was very skeptical about buying this, but this was a good value for money. The bag consists of 4 see-through compartments, and there is space left for storing additional items. The box description is not very clear about the number of items they provide. I am not sure whether everyone receives the same number of items, but this is what I received with the first aid bag:

- 2 ice packs
- 4 large conforming bandage
- 3 small conforming bandage
- 1 pair of scissors
- 1 tweezer

There were no gauze swabs though, but this was listed in the description. There could have been a variety (different sizes) of plasters; the plasters were all the same size. It would have been helpful if they fully listed all the items as well as the number of items in the description. I did not receive a manual either, which would've been handy.

Overall, I am pleased with this purchase, as I received most of the necessary pieces of a first aid kit. I cannot review the performance/quality of the pieces though, as I have not used them yet, but so far, everything I examined seems to be in good condition.