Customer reviews

Size: 50 ml|Change

on 9 July 2017
Gorgeous perfume , quick & efficient delivery . Very pleased .
on 14 June 2017
I don't normally like sweet aroma perfumes but this one is an exception, because it has other notes. I normally use Chanel Chance and this has some similar notes.
on 6 November 2015
Very good price for a lovely perfume.
I previously posted about being unsure of the authenticity of this perfume but I am now confident it is 100% genuine 😊
Really pleased with the price and delivery. I first smell this in debenhams but didn't buy because of the steep price! Having found it on here for a fraction of the price, I am now on my second 75ml bottle in 9 months! Yes I love it that much, amongst my small perfume collection which includes Chanel, theirry mugler, Armani etc.
The smell is amazing - can be used for daytime or evening and it just lifts my mood everytime I spray it.
on 27 May 2014
Got this as a present so couldn't tell until it was opened and used. I've never seen before but the person I bought it for has used this for many years and she said right away it didn't smell the same. Wont be buying again. Amazon needs to do something about dodgy fake stuff on here its becoming more like ebay every time I buy something.
on 14 July 2017
Very happy customer, wife mega happy with it, and if she's happy then so am I, oh and for those of you that are wondering if this item is a fake let me assure you it most certainly isn't, 100% genuine so you can buy with confidence. Hope this helped you.
on 14 June 2012
I have used this perfume for some time now and it is one of my favourites. I am now on my second bottle. the fragrance lasts and lasts.. Quite a saving too buying it from Amazon. excellent
on 18 April 2012
This is a subtle, warm perfume that is suitable for day or night. It never fails to attract positive comments whenever I wear it.
on 19 January 2012
A friend of mine had this perfume and when I smelt it I instantly adored it. Just received my own and it is the nicest scent I have ever smelt. So divine. Definitely recommend it.
on 6 September 2011
A fabulous perfume. Just wonderful. The gorgeous aroma lasts all day. The only drawback with this perfume is that once you have worn it, only this one will do. You'll be hooked for life. A grown up, chic fragrance without being too heavy.