on 8 May 2016
I had a problem with a perfume I got from Amazon so went and got one on boots. It's one of my favourites. Smells lush and lasts. I tend to more or less shower in perfumes as my sense of smells is half dead lol. Annoying top and not very handbag friendly but I have the 100ml so I wouldn't carry 100mls perfumes with me anyway but I had the 50ml previously and the cap kept getting lost. Not a big deal as i can use it before I leave for work and will last me but if u are like me and like to top up ur fragrance during the day definitely choose a smaller bottle at least
on 28 September 2008
I've used this fragrance for many years and still like it, although I don't use it as often now. It's a scent you could wear to work or when you go out, as it's not too heavy but on the other hand not too light. When I first bought it, I was in my twenties but my sister's mother in law also loves it, so there's really no age limit to it.
on 18 June 2016
Not much I can say as perfume is a very personal choice- I love it as a summer fragrance as it has such light refreshing notes- not overpowering just nice fresh slightly fruity- the perfume... not me! would suit all ages I would say.
on 28 March 2016
The price was good. However, upon receiving this product, I noticed it was lighter in colour than the first one I bought at the duty free shop at Heathrow.
I can't smell it after a while, but many have complimented me on wearing it long after I sprayed it. Maybe Dior just changed their formula. Still smells gorgeous though. It's just the durability of it that I am not sure of.
on 27 December 2013
Bought this for my wife for Christmas from UK Fragrance deals through Amazon, she used it on the day, I had no idea she had it on,so I tested it on my arm and timed it, after 10 mins I had to have my nose within an inch of the sprayed area to get a faint scent, after 25 to 30 mins nothing left.I am not having it that Dior would make something so weak.Amazon as usual were excellent,because it came through them they gave me a full refund and are looking in to the matter. Its the high street for perfume for me in the future.
on 12 July 2015
Originally ordered it form Beauty Store Uk. Could confirm smell, bottle, package are authentic to original Christian Dior. The smell is authentic to the smell I bought from Debenhams few years ago. Pleases with purchase.
on 22 February 2013
This was a Christmas Present and my Lady was over the moon with it .
If I were a lady I would use this every day thats for sure .
on 9 October 2008
I bought this at an airport in Duty Free.

I hate strong scented perfumes and this was lovely and light and a bonus was that it had no alcohol in it! Hence the lovely and light. Just the right strength for me without the harsh chemical.

The bottle is also quite sexy too and I have been known to buy perfumes for the bottle alone! (I am quite ashamed).
on 21 May 2013
I brought this item as a gift for my fiancé as she is a fan of the brand. It went down very well. Item was well packaged and came on time.
on 9 January 2014
this perfume doesnt smell like the previous jadore i bought which was more concentrated bit dissappointed as this cost a lot of money